FF Update #12

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:45 AM

This is the Latest News from Freaky Fish Productions (do not mind this inside joke).

With work and school in full force both Boltfox and me have our work cut out for us and thus the lack of updates and progress to the project. I have been working on some graphics and inside screens for the main city in my free time. Boltfox has been designing the actual title screen (I know it is about time for this other than a void of a title screen we have now for LoW. We are aiming to one up our ToC title screen and it requires a lot of custom tiles), but he is under the same pressure and has very little time to work on this. it is one of the last things we need to do to complete a demo (we only want to release the best product we can, "no half arse crud or shortcuts to quickly release this"). With all the delays and crud getting in our way my school is winding down and i will start to have more time to dedicate to this project and complete it. There are 2 more games in this series and I still have a very long way to go to completing this long and grindy project. One sad thing is the demo will not show off engines i have been working on and some of the interesting things I am trying to integrate into LoW, maybe later down the road when I complete them or release a second demo with the later parts of the game where these systems are in play.

May the Carps be with you, signing off.
V/r
Flying Fish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users