Introduction

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 MischeviousMalfais

MischeviousMalfais

Asparagus is awesome.

• Members

Posted 04 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

This quest takes place in the wonderful land of Hyrule, where the Great King Ganon has ruled in peace for nearly a century now, after overthrowing the tyrannical Hylians of the past. All who live in his kingdom love and praise him as their king, commending his statutes with glee. You are a humble and loyal citizen—doing your very best to make the world a better place as you live in the peaceful utopia of Ganontown. What will befall you depends upon your choice of either loyal citizenship, or horrific betrayal to the throne. (I think we all know what you will choose.)
(Note: this message has been censored by the royal decree of the Great King Ganon. Ganon, and his forces, are not responsible for the negative results of reading un-censored material.)
  • Joelmacool and Dark Ice Dragon like this

#2 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:27 PM

You can choose to be loyal to Ganon? Or is that just one of the parts of the "censor"?

Edited by CyberGamer1539, 04 January 2017 - 09:20 PM.

#3 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:10 AM

Man, what a happy kingdom! I hope everywhere can be as happy as Hyrule! I mean, that one guy you don't like might just get taken away. How great is that! (or it might be you) No, Ganon would never do that to me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users