#1 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:04 PM

Anthus Plays: Four Swords Adventures [GameCube Console Capture]

(YouTube PlayList)

12/16/16 - Parts 5-7 are up! | Anthus' LP Index

This is a really fun, and underrated Zelda game. I really wish TriForce Heroes was more like this. I played this game quite a bit when I was a teenager, and It slowly worked its way up into my top 6 favorite Zelda games, at number 6, cause of dat LttP nostalgia. This is the first, and currently only post-3D, 2D console Zelda, and the second multiplayer Zelda. It was an experimental time, indeed. This game is a blast though, even though it does have its quirks, and downsides. Given the game's stage-based nature, I will be playing one level per video, to keep things simple. There are 24 stages, so that should be 26 videos (as the last boss will be its own, and the first video is just an intro). Thanks for watching guys! :)

**Times of Interest**
Spoiler

• ShadowTiger and Eddy like this

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:09 PM

Part 2 has been added!

We get into the first level here. We are introduced to formations, force gems, and Tingle. So it's a pretty good first level.

Part 3 is up!

This is the second level of the game. We get to toy with some different items here, but you can only carry one at a time.

#3 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:44 AM

Part 4 is now live! 

This is the first "dungeon" in this game. The third stage in each world functions as a dungeon, and has a boss. This time, we fight a Ganon clone straight out of Wind Waker!

17:00 - Boss!
18:30 - Waifu Crystal!

#4 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:24 AM

Really nice choice of a game here. It sucks to see later multiplayer Zeldas aren't as great as this. I might try and watch this playthrough (assuming I have the time lol), but yeah this is a really great game IMO.

• Anthus likes this

#5 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:55 PM

Thanks, Eddy, yeah, it's a long lost favorite of mine. Always had a soft spot for this game, cause I played it a lot at my grandpas when I was younger during some less-than-fortunate times. :)

That's why I'm happy to say, that 3 more sections have been added to the playlist! We get through the entire second world, of Eastern Hyrule here. First post has been updated with descriptions!

• Eddy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users