Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:27 PM

you can get up to three triforce pieces

#2 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:02 AM

I just finished the Auborn Thicket. A few questions. Where is the bomb bag...I've been through the entire desert up to the cave under the Manhandala, and haven't been able to find it and I've been searching since the previous demo. And second...where is the Blue Candle? I found the Red one in the molten caves and used that to get into the second dungeon. I have the Level 2 Boomerang, Din's Fire, raft, hookshot, Red Candle, Blue Ring, pizza(letter) L1 Sword (slash boomerang) a couple scrolls and several rings. 

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 03 December 2016 - 07:37 AM.

#3 Plutia

Plutia

CPU of Planeptune

• Members

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:29 AM

I just finished the Auborn Thicket. A few questions. Where is the bomb bag...I've been through the entire desert up to the cave under the Manhandala, and haven't been able to find it and I've been searching since the previous demo. And second...where is the Blue Candle? I found the Red one in the molten caves and used that to get into the second dungeon. I have the Level 2 Boomerang, Din's Fire, raft, hookshot, Red Candle, Blue Ring, pizza(letter) L1 Sword (slash boomerang) a couple scrolls and several rings. 

i was going to put up a new demo today that fixes most of the issues and makes a lot more stuff obvious

• Epsalon ZX likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users