FF Update #10

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:39 PM

This is the Latest News from Freaky Fish Productions (do not mind this inside joke).

Sorry for not being able to update due to the heavy schedule of school and work eating most of my time up and not getting done what I really want to do. Here what i have been doing over the past few months really no progression with the levels yet and still working on caves and houses now. the over world is 95% complete the last 5% is part of a dungeon and will come at a later time. Most of my free time I have which is very little is been working on scripts and testing them. I want to change up the style of the game from ToC and it will require more scripts than I ever used in ToC. If I did not have so much with fighting with pureZC i would of added more pics to the lineup of the mostly completed overworld including the major city that the game will take place in (which is huge compared to ToC and does expand over both DMAPS of the game). Boltfox22 is working on sprites for the game and his schedules is as bad as mine. I might release a demo of the opening interlude as a bonus content once I get the last GFXs from Bolt (It will be a blast from the past if I'd say so). That is the only playable part of the game minus wondering around a empty over world, but once one of our biggest scripts for the game is complete and 100% reliable we then can populate the overworld to meet one of its main features where the player can explore and do as he see fits (Dungeons will not have a number associated with them so there is not right order to do them in). This is the latest and greatest from the Flying Fish and Co. Back to messing with scripting.................

V/r
Flying Fish
  • Soma C. and Epsalon ZX like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users