FF Update #4

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 16 November 2015 - 09:14 AM

This is the Latest News from Freaky Fish Productions (do not mind this inside joke).

The production the quest is moving slow as ever. I finished the desert custom graphics and have been using them to add a bit more flavor to the desert (Since there is not much to with the desert it is just sand and maybe a cactus or two). I add the entrance to another level and that should do it for all of the levels in the game and we will move on to doing the finishing touches on the over world. On the graphic side some of my special graphics requests are beginning to kick off and hopefully it will be finished soon so i can continue to build the cut scenes and story progression (which are my biggest pain in the rear). With school and work for the both of us it has been slowing us down on progression of the development of the game and hope to complete the over world soon. I would like to have a working demo of the game by the end of the year.

V/r
Flying Fish

#2 Soma C.

Soma C.

Mr. Coreaix

• Members

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:18 PM

Nice...don't let the real world hinder you too much...school is a little more important lol.  If you can pump out a demo before the end of the year, rock on 8|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users