NEW SCREENSHOT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:34 AM

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxB7q45aSO-2NTFYX1Excl9WUW8/view?usp=sharing[img]

New Mysterious Dungeon...

Edited by Kivitoe, 30 September 2015 - 10:43 AM.

#2 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:39 AM

Next time, could you please use a site like imgur? That way you can use the tags.

That said, nice preview! In future, I suggest fixing bugs before presenting your work, because it generally can make a quest look far more appealing. People will actively avoid quests that advertise bugs and the lack of polish. I understand it's a work in progress but yeah, it's not really hard to assign Link where he should be. As for the screen, perhaps more detail? Bones, alternative floor tiles, wall torches, etc. And perhaps a shutter instead of a block?

Keep it up!

Edit: In addition, perhaps you could...
  • Post in The Official Screenshot Critique Thread?
  • Or Upload to your Quest Project screenshots.
  • Or provide more information for this teaser. Where is it located? Why the name? What's the theme? How far is it in the game? Stuff like that.
Instead.
  • Haylee, coolgamer012345, Parsnip and 1 other like this

#3 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:33 PM

Next time, could you please use a site like imgur? That way you can use the tags.

That said, nice preview! In future, I suggest fixing bugs before presenting your work, because it generally can make a quest look far more appealing. People will actively avoid quests that advertise bugs and the lack of polish. I understand it's a work in progress but yeah, it's not really hard to assign Link where he should be. As for the screen, perhaps more detail? Bones, alternative floor tiles, wall torches, etc. And perhaps a shutter instead of a block?

Keep it up!

Edit: In addition, perhaps you could...

• Post in The Official Screenshot Critique Thread?
  • Or Upload to your Quest Project screenshots.
  • Or provide more information for this teaser. Where is it located? Why the name? What's the theme? How far is it in the game? Stuff like that.
Instead.

Thanks. By the way, I also want to announce a private level 2 beta when I get level 2 finished. I will then upload the the final 0.2.5 update (or the Level 2 update) as a demo. (That so anyone can play it, it's really a public alpha).  

• Shane likes this

#4 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 07 October 2015 - 01:37 AM

:confused:

Why not just add the screenshot in the screenshot section of your quest project?  Is it that "secret" that you don't want it part of the quest project yet?

• Anarchy_Balsac and Eddy like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users