Table of Contents for Scripts I've Developed/Found

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 07 September 2015 - 09:32 AM

The purpose of this topic is to organize all the scripts I've either created myself, suggested or think would be very useful into one topic.

Table of Contents

Scripted Enemy Suggestion Topic- See first post of this topic for list of enemies generated there.

Script Development Topic

LWeapons.zh- Development and control of lweapons without ffcs.

Room Effect Scripts

Permanent Tiered Secrets Carryover- lets you carryover tiered secrets from one room to the next.
2. Multiple Songs/Ocarinas (WIP)-lets you use more secret flags and have multiple triggers of the same type of weapon on one screen. 
3. Mask System(WIP)- a developing method to have you wear a mask item that affects the game.
4. True Minigames (WIP)- a developing way to have minigames that require the use of different items and cost money.
5. Multiple Rafts- allows you to have a mine cart and a raft in the same game.
6. Unique Sound- lets you play a SFX either as soon as you enter a room or after a delay. Lets you play that sound either once or every time you enter the room. Lets you loop that sound repeatedly.\
7. Scripted Traps- lets you create larger than normal traps.
8. Scripted Secrets and Sounds- A way to use more than the built-in secret flags and create sounds when blocks switches are activated and pots are smashed.
9. Dungeon Floor Spinner- let's you create the floor spinners from the Oracle series, allowing for more complicated dungeon paths.

10. Gale Fruit- An item that creates up to 5 portals between two specially marked spots on the screen. Anything that wanders in while the portal is open is transported to the corresponding aperture.

11. Linked Secrets- Allows not only multiple triggers per screen, but also carrying over the triggering of such to other screens; for as many screens as you want.

Minigame Script

Target Game- hit targets with different weapons and get more than a certain amount of points to win a prize.

Enemy Scripts

1. Wood WardenAn enemy that creates four copies of itself, then randomly chooses which of the four to become. After each part dies, the next is randomly chosen. You must beat all four to win.
2. Grim Reaper- Creates an enemy that has a scythe it throws at you. Also generates four scythes that spiral outward from it. A revised version of my script for enemy of the month #12,
3. Vaati- creates the three forms of Vaati as three separate enemy scripts.
4. Blizzeta- a large foe that has four smaller ice chunks circling it. When one dies, it begins to move faster.
5. Fyrus- a large foe that has two trails of chains circling it and throws a third at you periodically.
6. Vitreous- an attempt to recreate the boss from LTTP.
7. Bongo Bongo- a low-grade attempt to recreate this boss from OOT.
8. Blind the Thief- an attempt to recreate the boss from LTTP.
9. Free-roaming Gohma- a large gohma that can move in any direction.
10. Iron Knuckle- my version of this boss.
11. Big Wizzrobe Trio- a work in progress attempt to recreate this boss from LTTP.
12. Big Moldorm- an attempt to recreate the boss from LTTP.
13. Nightmare- recreates the boss from LA.

Scripts by Others

1. Sideview Enemies- enemies that behave properly in sideview gravity. Developed by Moosh.
2. Metroid-Style Space Jump- lets you create a jump item that works like the Space Jump. Developed by Lejes.
3. Trade Sequence- lets you set up a trading game where having a particular item triggers the acquisition of the next item in the game. Developed by justin.
4. Pegasus Boots- emulates the behavior of this item. Developed by justin.
5. Oracle of Seasons Day/Night Script- lets you create an item and a combo to handle transitions between multiple maps to select different times of day and night. Developed by justin.
6. Metroid-Style Screw Attack- creates an item that destroys combos above you with a certain flag when you jump. Developed with the aid of justin.
7. Metroid-Style Ammo Refill- lets you have an ffc refill your ammo of various types. Developed with the aid of justin.
8. Puzzle Order- hit the switches in a certain order or the puzzle resets. Developed by justin.
9. Modified Flags- although intended for use with the flowing water script, can be used to switch the flags on the screen to different flags. Developed by Lejes.
10. Mirrored Room (WIP)- creates a room where items, enemies, projectiles and Link are reflected on the wall. Created by Unames, refined by symbiote01.
11. Multiple Items/Scripted Triggers- lets you trigger an ffc with the weapon of your choice. Developed by grayswandir.
12. LTTP Ocarina- lets you create your own whistle warps and display a map of them like in LTTP. Developed by Moosh.

Edited by ywkls, 11 June 2017 - 09:10 PM.

• ShadowTiger, Astromeow, FalsePower and 2 others like this

#2 Astromeow

Astromeow

RESPECT DA OBOE SOLO

• Members

Posted 07 September 2015 - 06:51 PM

Thank you so much for organizing all of these together. This really helps me quick reference scripts available.

• ywkls likes this

#3 FalsePower

FalsePower

Hero of the space-time continuum

• Members

Posted 07 September 2015 - 08:16 PM

You're awesome for organizing them like this. Thanks a lot.
This is especially helpful to newbies to scripting such as myself.
  • ywkls likes this

#4 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:29 AM

Why not just submit these scripts into PZC script database?

#5 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:54 AM

Why not just submit these scripts into PZC script database?

Most of the enemy scripts are already in there and in fact, I'll probably change to links for them to those pages so that they'll be the latest version.

The scripted traps and target game are in the database too. As for the rest, here's the reason I don't feel entirely comfortable submitting them just yet.

1. Permanent Tiered Secrets Carryover- the original script wasn't mine and the modifications that I've made aren't sufficiently unique for me to feel I can submit it. 

2. Mulitple Rafts- this script still has some buggy behavior that I haven't completely eliminated.

3. Unique Sound- I suppose I could submit it, though it is a combination of scripts written by others rather than being entirely original.

The other three are works in progress and not likely to be easily usable for more than limited purposes at this point.

And of course, I'm not going to submit scripts that I didn't create.

Edited by ywkls, 08 September 2015 - 08:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users