PureZC Plays Fallout 3

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:51 PM

Inspired by this topic, I'm going to try a similar thing in a favorite game of mine! I will be announcing streams a half an hour to an hour in advance and I welcome anybody to come join the stream, because you guys will be making most of the decisions. But the decisions do have limits to what I'll consider acceptable decisions, for example:

Acceptable Decisions:

- Play using vats or play without using vats, or selective vats (grenades or emergencies and such). 

- Travel a certain direction of interest. 

- Travel to a certain location.

- Choices on Character Creation, Stats, and Perks.

Reasonable choices in weapons. 

- etc

Unaccpetable Decisions:

- Telling me that I should not pick up this weapon, or that weapon.

- Telling me to not pick up ammo or items.

- Repeatedly sending me into my doom, or situations I am clearly not ready for.

- Mainly decisions for the sole purpose of trolling or being mean and dominating, being generally not fun.

- etc

I'll be streaming here! Unfortunately I will only be streaming in 480p, this is mainly because my capture card only accepts standard red, white, and yellow cords, and that my internet is so bad, that I couldn't possibly stream anything better than 480p anyways. If this bothers you, I'm sorry, but I am incapable of streaming any higher. 

As for my first stream, I'll be starting in exactly half an hour from now, which will be 9:20 EST tonight. Hopefully we'll have a few people already waiting so I can get help with character creation. 

Anyways, seeya in half an hour to who ever is showing up. :)

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 03 September 2015 - 09:02 PM.

#2 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:19 PM

Okay, I attempted to stream, but it seems like either OBS or Twitch is done. I am unable to go online. 

Now that sucks. 

I will keep trying, but if I experience no luck in 10 to 15 minutes, I'm just going to call it off tonight and try tomorrow. 

#3 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:44 PM

The stream is cancelled for tonight. Nobody showed up! lol

To be honest, I'm feeling embarrassed right now. 

I'll try to set a time tomorrow that gives people more time to prepare and arrange a time to show up. Lets hope tomorrow could produce better results. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 03 September 2015 - 09:01 PM.

#4 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:40 AM

Okay, I will be trying Fallout 3 again this evening. I will begin at around 9:15pm my time, which is 7:45pm EST. Hopefully that is a good time. If nobody shows up again tonight like what happened last night, I'll have no other choice but to cancel this series and pass it off as a good idea that just didn't work out. 

#5 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:50 PM

I'm now online:

http://www.twitch.tv/newjourneysfire

This is the one chance to redeem this series. I'll wait around for 20 minutes. If nobody shows up, I'm going to have this series cancelled and this topic locked by a moderator.

Update: I'd hate to announce that this series is now dead. Unfortunately, I couldn't gather enough interest to make this work. I was going to get a moderator to close this, but instead I'll just let it die by natural causes, as in just let it go inactive.

This series is now officially discontinued. This is an example of how easily some things could be buried before it even got started. lol

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 04 September 2015 - 07:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users