Video of it.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:08 PM

To get Winter Curse popular to people that aren't on PureZC, I want a few of people here with YouTube channels to make a let's play about it.

If you do, please PM me a link to the video. Also, make sure you add a link to Winter Curse in the description.

#2 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 27 August 2015 - 11:50 PM

Or, you could wait until the thing is actually released, and then ask people to LP it. It would likely get you more players.

• Jared and Tabletpillow like this

#3 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 August 2015 - 11:54 PM

You need to clean up your demo and make it more enjoyable to play. You have to make it popular on your own, not depend on other people to do it for you.

• The Satellite, Shane, Eddy and 4 others like this

#4 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:20 AM

Going to have to agree with Jared on this one. Based on your demos, you still got a fairly long way to go before Let's Players can play and enjoy it. It terms of size and how finished it is, it's a heavily work in progress project that needs a lot of improvement and minor adjustments here and there (see the other update for reference). The concept of travelling between two parallel worlds(?) could be fun, especially when you can nick a lot of ideas from Oracle of Seasons, probably one of the more innovative Zelda titles, so I'm not saying this doesn't have potential. It's just not tapping into it at the moment.

I wish you luck on completing this quest, I'll try my best to test your demos and give my thoughts. 

• Eddy likes this

#5 FalsePower

FalsePower

Hero of the space-time continuum

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:49 AM

You need to clean up your demo and make it more enjoyable to play. You have to make it popular on your own, not depend on other people to do it for you.

This.

The quality should really speak for itself. If it sticks out, people will flock to it and it'll take on a life of its own.
Let's see where you go from here and maybe down the road I'll make a video of it. =]

#6 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:46 PM

Why not do your own let's play of it.

But I think it's best to finish the quest first. I also recommend fixing major bugs in the quest, it's those things that make people less likely to play a quest. 

#7 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:16 PM

Why not do your own let's play of it.

But I think it's best to finish the quest first. I also recommend fixing major bugs in the quest, it's those things that make people less likely to play a quest. 

My YouTube channel isn't that popular.  :|

#8 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:09 PM

Then make it popular!  Try and post a steady flow of videos and grow a fanbase.  I notice that as I say this, I havn't posted my 2 videos for the week.  Better get recording...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users