Looking for Help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:02 PM

So this will be a short and simple update, this pertains to people who are willing to help some jobs will be more demanding then others. So I will list the jobs that will be needed.

Beta-tester: will test the game before it's final release and look for bugs and other stuff like that\
Idk what to call this: someone who will test the game every once in a while usually script related stuff is what you will be needed for, like looking for bugs in a script so you will need to have some scripting knowledge
Sprite maker: you will be needed only for making bosses and random easy tiles
Boss creator: I will pitch you an idea and you will make the boss, Granted you will need to tell me if what I say isn't possible

If you guys want to help with anything else just say in the comments and I will respond. Also I do not intend to drop this project so in other words I will be committed to this project. Also if you decide to help you will get credit for what you have done.

Alex Peters
Legend27

#2 Gabriel Baron

Gabriel Baron

Medarotter Ace

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:54 AM

well,if Boss Creator doesn't require scripting knowledge,i could try that

• Parsnip likes this

#3 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:45 AM

I guuuuess I could beta test this quest. Gonna have to squeeze it in with my free time somehow. But I will try my best nonetheless. I could also try doing sprites, but I'm not the most professional in the world.

• Parsnip likes this

#4 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:53 AM

Gabriel Baron- So you said you would be willing to help with the bosses, but the problem is the bosses kind of have to be scripted but if you would still like to help you could make some mini bosses or regular enemies.

Shane- Yes that would be great if you can squeeze in some time.

#5 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:22 PM

If you still need someone, I could work on a dungeon or two.

But this quest seems done.

#6 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:15 AM

At the moment I don't believe that I need any help with dungeons I pretty much have that under control, and lol the quest isn't any where near done. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users