FINAL pre-Beta update, here we go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:34 PM

Alright, it's time for the FINAL pre-beta announcement, this project is nearing completion, though I'll want beta testers for feedback and just in case I missed any bugs. So here goes:

-At [MENTION=39330]CJC[/MENTION]'s suggestion, the final level WILL have minidungeons, they will share the color scheme of the overworld portion, but not its music. They will, however, share music with one another. For a close analog, think of the Triforce dungeons in Lost Isle, but with Harsh combat, instead of puzzles, and a shared color scheme.
-After much deliberation, I decided that the overworld only items will also work in the overworld portion of the final level, however, they WON'T work in the minidungeons and final boss' lair.
-The Secret Level has been beaten and the recording will be posted to youtube. I won't reveal how to find it, however.........
--On that note, most of its rooms are references either to levels 1-14, or areas of the overworld map, albiet, much more brutal
-There is ONE Easter Egg found via Din's Fire on the overworld map, should you make it through the Secret Level
--Good luck with that though
-Unused Midi's are marked and left in the game for the player's extraction. Mostly just an easter egg sort of thing for you to know what tracks were originally planned for some areas.
-Like the regular overworld, the overworld portion of the final level will be fully explorable from the start, with no need to enter any minidungeons to get anywhere but the Final Boss room. However, you will have to solve puzzles or buy a thing or two in order to access a couple of areas. But you're fully equipped to do so the moment you enter.

Alright, until Beta Testing folks..................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users