FunshineDX

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Astromeow

Astromeow

RESPECT DA OBOE SOLO

• Members

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:48 AM

Hello. Some year plus ago I began working on a mini quest, keen to my personal taste. Over time it grew into a near complete side scroller quest.

This quest features elements of the Mario Brothers, Metroid and Zelda franchise. Upon half a year into development I redesigned most graphics, updating it to become FunshineDX. Also included was much gameplay fix and balancing.

(images shown of quest do not reflect current game graphic/mechanic enhancement, though youtube video does)

Sadly, I forgot the quest password. No progress can ever be made again with this 90% complete game. Alas, I want you all to enjoy what was created and the unique atmosphere served.

http://www.purezc.ne...ownloads&id=531
download link

Edited by Astromeow, 29 June 2015 - 07:09 AM.

#2 Logos

Logos

Gnome Child

• Members

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:36 AM

Darn. If only there was a program the ZC devs could use to open quests :(
I'll be checking this out though!

#3 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:55 AM

Actually, the ZC Devs are able to open passworded quests. Thus, Astromeow, if you send your quest to Saffith or Gleeok, for example, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to open the quest for you and remove the password so you can finish it.  :)

• Eddy, Joelmacool and Logos like this

#4 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:12 AM

Late, but yeah, if you do what DaviAwesome said and send the quest file to a ZC Developer, they'll probably be able to get rid of the password for you and you can finish it.

I'm pretty interested in this too, it's not common to see a unique sidescroller pop up here and there on the database :P

#5 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:28 PM

Latte to this thread too, but I think you should do what others have said and try to get this opened up by a ZC dev.. I would love to see you realize your full vision of this quest. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users