Future update(s)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:13 AM

I want to be done with this project and move on to greener pastures, but there are a few things I still want to do.

A. If any changes need to be done to balance the bonus dungeon, those must be done.
B. A few revisions need to be done to level 7.
C. Bug fixing any prominent bugs that are worth fixing.
D. Any last fine tuning to enemy difficulty.

Once these have been done, I'll release a definitive version. (And unless something specific comes up, that'll be the end of the project.)

It might be a long while before that version hits a release though, as, well, I can't fix bugs unless they first have been found and made known to me.

Edited by Lunaria, 28 May 2015 - 08:24 AM.

• Shane and SyrianBallaS like this

#2 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:04 AM

You must be an engineer, I'll go through it and take same screens if you're not there. YouTube takes too long to but videos on. There's a crapload of typos in the upper left of the 2nd area, I don't expect you to be psychic I'll take some screens there. The "humor" is not a big deal, just don't go overboard.

Edited by SyrianBallaS, 28 May 2015 - 11:06 AM.

#3 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:44 AM

Also, more rings!

zelda242.png
I'll leave it up to you people to guess what they do. Some of the new ones will be rare enemy drops though~

(not sure why I made a new thread for this post instead of replying here...)

Edited by Lunaria, 02 June 2015 - 05:45 AM.

#4 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:17 AM

I'm reworking parts of level 7 and 8 currently. Level 7 to make the puzzle to finding the big key easier to figure out, as well as some other minor tweaks. Level 8 is getting some... modifications. I'm adding bubbles to the dungeon, this will make some rooms harder to clear... (and some easier, actually.) but there will be less stuff respawning should enemies get caught by the windrobes! It also makes the bubble ring a more worthwhile purchase, as, previously the item could consider useless outside of level 7. I'm considering giving level 9 a look over in this regard too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users