Introduction & Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:07 PM

Welcome to Secret Skies! This is a medium sized quest that I've been working on and off for almost a year and I feel I have enough material to start a quest project for it now. Progress is still in the early developments but is going pretty steadily. I'm really enjoying what I have so far.

All I can say right now is that it's an exploration adventure with some unique gimmicks and several new features, such as the Tunic Shop, which lets you wear whatever color tunic you want for stylistic purposes only, a simple leveling-up system, and completely new ways to use old items.

I'll reveal more as time goes on, but for now, please check out the quest project page which has some teaser screenshots and another description of the quest. Sometime within the next few weeks when my schedule allows, I'll create a small teaser video for this and possibly put together a more detailed demo than what was shown in the expo.

I want this to also act as a discussion thread as well. If you have any questions about the project or have any thoughts, please post them here. I am open to just about any kind of suggestions or critiques as well! :)

Thank you for reading and have a nice night!
  • Eddy and Mero like this

#2 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:15 PM

I remember this from the expo, I really enjoyed the demo. Looking forward to this.

• Joaish (RedTribeLink) likes this

#3 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:04 AM

I really like your previous quest, i cannot wait to play this too

• Joaish (RedTribeLink) likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users