• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:06 AM

One day late, but hey, at least I didn't forget.

So, over the last 2 weeks, nothing really big has been happening in AR3 besides a few screens of Level 4 being made here and there. I guess I can say that almost the whole of Mushroom Hill is completed and I've managed to kind of sprite my own 2x2 big mushrooms that look similar to the ones in Sonic & Knuckles.

Either way, this update is mostly going to be about dungeons, more specifically the post-game dungeon, another bonus dungeon and a small teaser of Level 4. Loads of people wanted Polargeist to be the song for the post-game dungeon in a poll I did back in early April, however, I've actually changed the post-game song again to something slightly more epic. Because I still want to use Polargeist, I've decided to give it its own dungeon that can be accessed after Level 4 for an item that would be really helpful but not necessary. So yeah, all that for music lol

In other news, time for another sneak peak on AR3. This time, enjoy a screen from Level 4:
DWnzjht.png

Talking about Level 4, my next goal is to get this dungeon completed in the next few weeks or so (hopefully)

Edited by Eddy, 26 April 2015 - 07:07 AM.

• MermaidCim, Shane, Avaro and 5 others like this

#2 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:21 AM

I like the progress on your quest so far! Looking forward to more! :D

Edited by ZeldaPlayer, 26 April 2015 - 11:21 AM.

• Eddy likes this

#3 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:24 AM

I like the progress on your quest so far! Looking forward to more! :D

Thanks! I hope so too :D

#4 KingPridenia

KingPridenia

King of Pridenia, Safehaven of the LGBTQ

• Members

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:51 PM

Looks very much like the Skull Dungeon's first room past the entrance. I'm assuming most of the dungeons are going to look very similar to their OoA counterparts?

• Eddy likes this

#5 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:50 AM

Looks very much like the Skull Dungeon's first room past the entrance. I'm assuming most of the dungeons are going to look very similar to their OoA counterparts?

Kind of yeah. Levels 1, 2, 7 and 8 however will be their Seasons counterparts, just to mix things up a bit.

• KingPridenia likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users