Photo

Screenshot of the Month 124

Theryan Dwarlen Linkus Twilight-Prince Demonlink

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Month 124 (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Ide put something witty to say here but I got nothing, vote for the best of March!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 05 April 2015 - 05:59 PM

Dwarlen - SotW 497

Dwarlen.png

The source of the problem - before the problem became a problem.

Linkus - SotW 498

Linkus.png

Twilight-Prince - SotW 499

Twilight-Prince.png

"You foil my plans, and then you DARE to step into my realm?! I don't care who you are or what you descend from at this point, you little brat! Letting you run around was the only mistake I'll ever make!" - Akayim, The Defiler

Theryan - SotW 500

Theryan.png

"Time to start this quest to save Zelda for like the 500th time!"

Demonlink - SotW 501

Demonlink.png

Link has finally found the entrance to Nayru's Haven. However, as he reaches the dungeon, he finds himself face to face with a mysterious man. "My name is Argon and I will not allow you to enter this place. I have been seeking the essence of the Goddess' for myself, and I'm afraid I can't let you interfere with my goal". Argon summons his corrupted henchmen and Link raises his sword to challenge them.

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:01 PM

For some reason I am still immensely drawn to Theryan's screenshot. It's just so, soooo pleasant to look at! I feel like my eyeballs are being massaged by highly paid mermaids.

#3 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:20 PM

Voted for Linkus for originality.

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

#4 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:48 PM

It's close to Demonlink and Theryan this time.

Hell, Theryan's shot was SotW 500 and really beat out some heavy competition. 

I still love Linkus' shot for creativity.

I hate to vote for shallow reasons. But I voted for Demonlink because Firebird. Or more specifically his approach to the tileset is certainly quite a beauty. 

#5 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:58 PM

Dwarlen's is my favorite of the weekly winners.  Fantastic graphics, design, palette, and effects.  It has the whole package.

#6 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:32 AM

This is gonna be tough to choose...

Dwarlen - This is a beautiful shot. It's got the right atmosphere, right colours, right everything.

Linkus - Review.exe was not found. This screen is magnificent and it's a hilarious error screen.

Twilight-Prince - Pretty neat. I like the way you got the protagonist and antagonist right in front of each other, kinda reminds me of those western stand off moments lol. The only gripe I have is that it's just way too much purple. A bit more colour would help besides a couple small details (and of course the character sprites)

Theryan - This is amazing. I love the way this screen looks, it's got everything needed for an awesome screen. Great job!

Demonlink - Symmetrical at its best. This is a really awesome shot with yet another neat stand off. Awesome work.

Overall, I'm so torn between who to vote for, but I think I'm going to go ahead and vote for Theryan. Incredibly close contest this month so great job to everyone who made it.

#7 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:20 PM

AND THE WINNER, FOR THE 500TH TIME okay maybe it's not 500 I'm just trying to be witty based on his caption, THERYAN!!!

Theryan.png

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH hi.

Voting totals:

- Dwarlen - SotW 497 (2 votes [7.14%])

- Linkus - SotW 498 (7 votes [25.00%])
- Twilight-Prince - SotW 499 (0 votes [0.00%])
- Theryan - SotW 500 (12 votes [42.86%])
- Demonlink - SotW 501 (7 votes [25.00%])

• ShadowTiger likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Theryan, Dwarlen, Linkus, Twilight-Prince, Demonlink

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users