Released!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Dwarlen

Dwarlen

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:48 AM

As most of you may very well already know, the Greatest Rescue is now released! You can check it out here: http://www.purezc.ne...e=quests&id=545

Even if you already played the demo, I would still recommend playing again as the final boss has suffered quite a change ;).

Here is a list of the changes between the last demo and the actual release:

1: There was a bug in the last demo that made the fight with Puk not trigger correctly, thereby preventing you from getting the boomerang. This has been fixed.
2: The potion shop previously did not cycle through it's options correctly. This has been fixed.
3: In the Twin Wizrobe boss fight, more time has been given between the last volley of arrows and the second boss message, allowing the arrows to finish flying off screen.
4: The final boss has been revamped, with new attacks and less chunky movement, I recommend playing the quest to fight him even if you already played the demo.
5: A few minor tile issues and other small cosmetic changes have been made. And a typo was fixed.
Changes made since the very first demo are not listed here, only the changes from the last demo are listed, if want to know the other changes, you can consult the latest demo description to find out what changed.

Zahalfor and I greatly hope that everyone enjoys the release and has a great time playing the Greatest Rescue.
  • Zahalfor likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users