Playthroughs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Limebeer

Limebeer

You can do anything with the abuse of the Animal Husbandry skill

• Members

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:01 PM

Now that I have *finally* figured out how to get OBS to work properly without either crashing or just recording a blank screen (I had the FPS up too high...bad me) I will be posting a few playthroughs of content that I have currently. I already have dungeon 1 recorded and uploading as I type this, and will be posting more content as I get time to do so. I won't be showing everything though as I don't want to spoil any real secret locations for people who have yet to played. Well, atleast not yet... the closer to the final release the more secrets I'll show for the demo's due to the fact that I will be moving them around and changing things as I go. I already know for a fact that my overworld will be going through drastic changes, especially in the mountain area.

Anyways, I believe that these videos will help people find a few things that I've noticed where not found in a few playthroughs that I've seen, mainly the Spin Attack location. And a secret shop that holds the candle and upgraded shield for a cheap price.

As a note, you'll notice that some of the graphics are a tiny bit different in some places from the public released demo. This is because I am playing from my main quest file. There has been no changes in content between what I am showing and what is available except for some graphic changes in the first two dungeons. Everything else plays the same and will be available in the next Demo release, which will showcase level 4... once I get to making it due to me working on level 5 so much....

Now, without further adieu, here is my first ever video upload and playthrough! :
Rusted Soul Dungeon 1

• Joelmacool likes this

#2 Limebeer

Limebeer

You can do anything with the abuse of the Animal Husbandry skill

• Members

Posted 18 March 2015 - 02:59 PM

Misc overworld and Level 2, coming soon!
I'll also do a playthrough of level 3 as well as that can be quite a confusing level.
I haven't decided on whether or not I'll provide commentary for this or not... mostly because I am quite boring when talking while playing (as I noticed on when trying to make a commentary playthrough)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users