The Concept and Formula

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SCKnuckles

SCKnuckles

Master Of Amy Rose Series

• Members

Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:46 PM

Well I believe I should give an explanation about this quest I am making. As the title says, you are rescuing 8 let's players who were captured by a struggling let's player. The idea behind this quest is not just rescuing everyone, but getting better equipment to face the final challenge. For this quest, there will be a lot of areas and dungeons to explore. For instance, each LPer will be having their own overworld and dungeons to their name. When a lper is rescued, you receive an item from that LPer. If you want the next level of that item, you have to find it in another lper's land. It doesn't matter what order you save them in because the difficulty only gets stronger if you want higher level items. Also, I will be making the heart containers you get from defeating bosses obtainable another dungeon. So far, I have 47 dungeons planned. Each Lper has 5 to their name, the captive dungeon where they are located, 2 heart containers, level 2 item, and level 3 item. That the basic concept so far....and when I complete the area for an lper, I will reveal who will be the lpers in captive.
  • Eddy, MeleeWizard, LinkFan212 and 2 others like this

#2 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 January 2015 - 02:09 PM

Sounds like a very interesting and unique concept, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone do this before, so I wish you the best of luck on this project!

#3 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:56 AM

Interesting concept so far. Based on the screenshots, though, no offence, your screen design could use a little bit of work. One thing in particular is that Grass tiles should use CSet 3, rather than CSet 2, as it looks nicer in that CSet.

That said, I'm still looking forward to this.

#4 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 10 January 2015 - 11:34 AM

Will you be releasing a demo of this game?
If you are I cant wait to play it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users