• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LinkFan212

LinkFan212

EVERYDAY is a BIG DAY

• Members

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:13 AM

So I totally should of posted this like a month ago but now I actually am. XD

Anyways, what "Weekend Works" mean is I will ONLY be able to be working on my quest during the weekend. Reasons are mainly pointed towards Cross Country. With practice ending everyday around 5:30-6, I get home around 6:15. But I have to take a shower, and usually do homework afterwards, which brings me to around 7:30 or so. Then after that I need to eat dinner, which usually brings me to 8. By then I'm WAY too tired to do any quest work, and that's pretty much why. :P Also there are meet days where I don't get home till about the same time, and then I go through the same procedure usually. (Depending if we go out to eat or not)

Don't give up hope though! Things are still really going smoothly, and Moosh has even created me ANOTHER script! (Even though that was like 2 weeks ago, BUT STILL IT'S COOL!) Other than that the quest should be done around the end of October or so, so be expecting that!

Hope you all are as excited as I am for this quest. BYE BYE!
  • Eddy likes this

#2 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:24 AM

Nice to hear progress with the quest, and I'm kinda doing the same thing with my quest projects :P

Anyways, glad to hear the quest is getting close to being finished.

• LinkFan212 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users