The World

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:50 PM

Hello, everybody. I have figured out what I want the overworld of this quest to be like. This is what I have decided on:

Gartalnet Canton - The canton in the center of the kingdom. It serves as a sort of hub and contains the largest city in the kingdom.
Gireiffof Canton - This canton is a mostly flat plain in the southeast and is also the starting point of the quest.
Rootsas Canton - A forest canton to the south of Gartalnet. I haven't started work on it yet, so I don't have much to say about it.
Meinkae Canton - This canton is mostly composed of the Meinkae sea with islands scattered all over it and is in the southwest.
Joalmsens Canton - A desert canton west of Gartalnet. Again, I haven't begun work on it yet.
Clailneub Canton - A geologically active wasteland of black rock in the northwest, with only one small lake in the middle for water.
Deasn Canton - This canton is a swampland to the north. I've shown it in previous screenshots as a jungle, but I changed my mind.
Arlaenx Canton - This is a snowy mountain to the northeast of Gartalnet. A famous inventor once lived in a village there.
Jrolseh Canton - A canton in the east mostly composed of highlands with an occasional wood. There are many caves here.

Additionally, there is an area outside of the kingdom called Himmel Peak. There is also a system of caverns that runs underneath the entire kingdom called Spinnen Caves, which contains both shortcuts and useful items. This quest is still in an early stage of development, so many of the things here may change over time.
  • Shane and dondog like this

#2 vaualbus

vaualbus

Junior

• Members

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

Seem a good and big overworld!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users