The final expo stream tonight:

7:30pm EST or 8:00pm EST

http://www.twitch.tv...ewjourneysfire 

#317 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:44 PM

NJF's Halloween Streaming again tonight. Currently deciding what I am going to play, but I've mostly already made up my mind.

#318 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:42 PM

More Undertale to continue off NJF's Halloween streaming.

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 27 October 2016 - 05:42 PM.

#319 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 October 2016 - 01:26 PM

No stream again tonight because I want to watch a horror movie and maybe play some horror games for myself. Will stream tomorrow night, Halloween night, and will continue to stream Undertale afterwords until Undertale is completed thus ending this year's Halloween stream. 

#320 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 30 October 2016 - 06:20 PM

Stream in 10 minutes. Sorry for the very late announcement. 

#321 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:27 PM

Just finished with the treak or treating. Going to start streaming in a few minutes.

http://www.twitch.tv/newjourneysfire

#322 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:42 PM

Halloween is over, time for me to takes few weeks off from streaming. This streaming almost every day can be exhausting when you take video editing into account.

#323 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 November 2016 - 05:29 AM

Just a note that I'll be returning to streaming Hero of Dreams this weekend coming. Sorry for the long hiatus, but Halloween streaming (and all the video editing that follows) tends to be an exhausting experience for me. I would have streamed this past weekend, but I ended up coming down with a cold. I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last stream. lol

• Deedee likes this

#324 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 December 2016 - 05:29 PM

Tonight more Hero of Dreams.

I'll be starting either 8:30pm or 9:00pm EST.

Main Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/newjourneysfire

#325 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:35 PM

Join my Lets Play Channel's official Discord Server to be on top of Lets Play announcements:

Join Now!

#326 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:45 PM

There'll be a lot of unscheduled streaming this month. I'm celebrating the holidays this year by bringing back Holiday Streaming. However, these streams won't be recorded like my Halloween streaming, nor will I be following a schedule. I could stream at any time during the day and I'll often be streaming some of my favorite games new and old. 

Hopefully some of you might drop by if you see me come online. I may not always get on webcam or mic, and since this will be a drop in and watch sort of deal, my mic may just be off most of the time until there is somebody to talk to. Either way, see you there! I'll be announcing streams on the TRIFORCE discord server in the njf_lp text channel for those of you who would like instant reminders of stream time. 

• Anthus likes this

#327 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 December 2016 - 03:42 PM

Just a quick note that I'm bringing thumbnails back to my Lets Plays, I'll be uploading them separately than using Youtube's thumbnails because youtube seems to constantly refresh the links now because they are stubborn like that. 

#328 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:25 PM

Just making a quick post to the new rules I am placing for my Lets Plays. 

Due to the changes in rules to the Lets Play forum, I have decided to take an approach that is more in sync towards PureZC's goals. PureZC wants this forum to be a discussion piece rather than just used for typical video drops, and I feel, as much as I like to dress my posts up as much as I does. The end result is that I am still just dropping videos. So even though my format was used as an example of "what to do" by the staff, I still feel that it messes the point because it only just dresses up an already existing problem. My format was noted for being ideal, but I still feel it solves nothing.

I don't want this Lets Play forum to one day be closed down, and I feel it will lead to that because it's clear that PureZC doesn't want this here for video spamming. For more information, refer to this topic. I feel the original idea that was proposed here won't change anything, neither do I feel what was settled for at the end any more different. So I'm taking my own personal action to lead by example to change my format yet again to accomplish the goal PureZC is trying to achieve. Perhaps some people will follow this example, maybe most people won't.

So from now on, the actual pace at which my videos are shared here and on my youtube page will be encouraged by prioritizing discussion over schedule. With that I must stress the importance that if you like my video series to actually post some real discussion, or else my format will feel nothing more but the typical video spamming topics that PureZC is trying to stop. It won't be different, it'll be just the same, but flashier. That's all it's ever been until now.

So with that said, I hope a positive change will come out of this. The bottom line here is that if you want to see videos quicker, you gotta participate in discussion. Sorry if this is inconvenient for anybody. Simple posts are not difficult to make.  

#329 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:53 PM

I will now be adding comments to my videos in my youtube's discussion page much similar to those that I am adding here on this website. For those of you who are following my Lets Play, you now have another place to follow to keep yourself engaged in my content:

Click Here to join in on the discussion!

#330 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:50 PM

Now that Christmas Holidays are practically over and I'm finally over this annoying cough, I plan to be returning to streaming this weekend. Lets hope nothing else happens to go against my streaming schedule. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stream, HLP, ZC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users