4954 replies to this topic

#4096 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:48 AM

Just leaving this here...

rhNJpeI.png

Shouldnt the name be above the textbox, on the left (or right) side? Never seen it positioned like that. Neat stuff though.

#4097 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:32 AM

I think maybe it's next to the character speaking?

Either way, I do agree. In fact, it reminds me of an older SotW submission. Quite similar. An update perhaps?

#4098 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 29 May 2017 - 08:37 AM

The namebox is positioned next to the character speaking, to help let the player know who is speaking at any particular point.

The screenshot shown here is an updated version of what is perhaps the first screenshot of this quest to have been showcased on Pure; showcased on Screenshot of the Week.

• Lüt likes this

#4099 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 30 May 2017 - 08:34 AM

Without external prodding, I fleshed out the Ornamental Shelf ffc, used for secret sliding doors in Triforce Knight.

• judasrising, Sheik, Jenny and 2 others like this

#4100 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:23 PM

Without external prodding, I fleshed out the Ornamental Shelf ffc, used for secret sliding doors in Triforce Knight.

Impressive work :bounce:

• Jenny and Binx like this

#4101 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:19 AM

Impressive!

Without external prodding

Even more impressive :)

Maybe I'll even have it posted by next week  :sweat:

Well, as usual, the project has once again grown to absurd proportion.

I'm putting it aside for a little bit to finish some of the relational mode packs for DoR that I started.

A brief sampling:
This should make drawing these things way easier and way quicker.
  • Anthus and Jared like this

#4102 cavthena

cavthena

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:13 PM

Finished a few basic NPC scripts with tango support for my quest. Now the player can interact with sign posts (you can break them with the sword btw), static NPCs and guards. Next up shops.

Started a sprint to get the game into a playable state for a demo I want to release. Which will include the first 4 dungeons in the game. Not sure if minigames will make it in or not.
  • judasrising likes this

#4103 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:48 AM

Just got another scripted boss to work. This time, it wasn't from Moosh's "Newbie Boss" script. Which script did I use? Play the game, when it comes out eventually, to find out!

• strike likes this

#4104 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

Started something new today, and hopefully I'll be able to finish it. I'll consider it a challenge for an idea I've had for some time.

Though before I can get started on any content, I need to get the scripts ready, and my god I've got myself into script compiling hell real quick lol. Thankfully I'm doing this all now before trying to do it later on and get really confused :P

• Avaro, Naru and Mr.Butters like this

#4105 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:18 PM

This is more of an over the last week or so kind of post; but anyways...

I've been hard at work adding bosses to the expanded version of Metroid: Origins I'm planning on releasing soon. I've got 5 out of the 9 planned ones done, though I only have ideas for one more at present. (Any suggestions would be appreciated.)

Here's pictures of the ones which are finished. (Not in any order.)

WLJ2uC2.png

Alpha Skree- Hangs from the ceiling and occasionally drops on you. Fires bolts downwards periodically and moves left and right.

aECfqCu.png

Ice Phantom- Floats about the room. Periodically fires a laser downwards or a stream of circling bullets. Warps about at times.

GxAB2dv.png

Cyborg Starfish- As it moves left and right, shots projectiles from both ends that bounce off of the walls.

Poo9FJm.png

Super Bang- Tries to fall on top of you. Periodically fires lasers from the ends and changes what direction it faces. In one phase, i will retaliate if attacked.

Y13ZPt7.png

Triaxis- Stops across the room, sending up projectiles from where the legs land at times. Other attacks may be added.

So, if there are any ideas for the other 4 I'd be willing to hear them. 

Edited by ywkls, 03 June 2017 - 10:20 PM.

• judasrising, Yloh, Naru and 1 other like this

#4106 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:11 AM

This is more of an over the last week or so kind of post; but anyways...

I've been hard at work adding bosses to the expanded version of Metroid: Origins I'm planning on releasing soon. I've got 5 out of the 9 planned ones done, though I only have ideas for one more at present. (Any suggestions would be appreciated.)

Here's pictures of the ones which are finished. (Not in any order.)

WLJ2uC2.png

Alpha Skree- Hangs from the ceiling and occasionally drops on you. Fires bolts downwards periodically and moves left and right.

aECfqCu.png

Ice Phantom- Floats about the room. Periodically fires a laser downwards or a stream of circling bullets. Warps about at times.

GxAB2dv.png

Cyborg Starfish- As it moves left and right, shots projectiles from both ends that bounce off of the walls.

Poo9FJm.png

Super Bang- Tries to fall on top of you. Periodically fires lasers from the ends and changes what direction it faces. In one phase, i will retaliate if attacked.

Y13ZPt7.png

Triaxis- Stops across the room, sending up projectiles from where the legs land at times. Other attacks may be added.

So, if there are any ideas for the other 4 I'd be willing to hear them.

Congrats ywkls ,very great work.
  • ywkls likes this

#4107 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:37 PM

Been making more progress with that quest project I talked about 2 days ago. Got the first 4 screens down in the starting village and got a basic intro cutscene. Not going for anything over the top with story, just a simple "collect 8 Triforce pieces, defeat Ganon". Might probably open a quest project page soon for this since it's starting to shape up quite well.

• Shane, Jenny and Jared like this

#4108 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:15 PM

Been making more progress with that quest project I talked about 2 days ago. Got the first 4 screens down in the starting village and got a basic intro cutscene. Not going for anything over the top with story, just a simple "collect 8 Triforce pieces, defeat Ganon". Might probably open a quest project page soon for this since it's starting to shape up quite well.

Legend of Link 2 confirmed.

I haven't done much the past couple weeks. Due to a certain video game that came out. But I have put some parts of some maps together.
  • Eddy likes this

#4109 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:01 AM

I got some dungeon work done for Herald of Heroes. 

#4110 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:47 PM

More progress on merging 2.54 and main ZC, and additional expansion of ZC/ZQuest.

ZQuest_Item_editor_Tabs.png

ZQuestExportMenu.png

ZC_Show_Debug.png

ZQuest_Enemy_Editor.png

All now in main.

• ShadowTiger, Anthus, Sheik and 4 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users