#61 Phoenix Fable

Phoenix Fable

Adept

• Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE(ziplobob2 @ Jan 21 2008, 12:15 PM) View Post

That's is highly improbable due to the fact that
1: no Zoras, they would have survived
2: the frozen island is totally out of place.
3: If I recall right there is no Swamp type place anywhere
I'm sure there are some other problems too.

1.very true.
2.how do you know? The ice place in majoras mask was near the goron place,then again they were pretty much the same place.
3.A swamp wouldnt just rise up with the flood so that has no bearing.

Edit: wait hold on...yep it cant be, due to the fact of the weird snow creature thingy people in PH, unless they migrated to the ice place.

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Jan 21 2008, 08:48 AM) View Post

Anyways, still, the blade of the Phantom Sword's blade is similar in design to the Master Sword's. Like the presence of an emblem.

Just because the blade looks the same doesnt mean it is, plus we dont even know what the master sword was made with.

Edited by Someguy Prod., 21 January 2008 - 08:46 PM.

#62 Eternal Legend

Eternal Legend

Initiate

• Members

Posted 22 January 2008 - 07:21 AM

Does this mean that if this is the new Master Sword to Link, then what about the one that is still stuck in Ganondorf's head in WW? Phantom Hourglass is just after WW, so the REAL Master Sword will still be underwater?

What will become of it? I wonder what will happen when the sword is removed accidentally?

I sense a new game coming to the scene...

#63 MarioBrosCom

MarioBrosCom

Adept

• Members

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE(Eternal Legend @ Jan 22 2008, 07:21 AM) View Post

Does this mean that if this is the new Master Sword to Link, then what about the one that is still stuck in Ganondorf's head in WW? Phantom Hourglass is just after WW, so the REAL Master Sword will still be underwater?

What will become of it? I wonder what will happen when the sword is removed accidentally?

The Master Sword is just drifting around, probably lost forever. It's no longer in Ganondorf's head because the extreme water pressure would have crumbled him to pieces as it would have ruined the rest of the structures (as the King wished).

#64 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE(ziplobob2 @ Jan 21 2008, 03:15 PM) View Post

That's is highly improbable due to the fact that
1: no Zoras, they would have survived
2: the frozen island is totally out of place.
3: If I recall right there is no Swamp type place anywhere
I'm sure there are some other problems too.

1. Then I guess that the Great Sea in WW isn't Hyrule, since there are no Zoras. (And as we all know, the Great Sea is Hyrule)
2. Some of the islands in WW are out of place compared to OoT, too.
3. Already been touched on.
QUOTE(Someguy Prod. @ Jan 21 2008, 08:43 PM) View Post

Edit: wait hold on...yep it cant be, due to the fact of the weird snow creature thingy people in PH, unless they migrated to the ice place.

Well, hey, then where did the Rito come from? icon_shrug.gif

Ah, just kidding. It's a common belief that Rito are evolved from Zoras. icon_razz.gif But still, just because Anouki exist in PH's world doesn't mean it can't be. icon_unsettled.gif
QUOTE(Someguy Prod. @ Jan 21 2008, 08:43 PM) View Post

Just because the blade looks the same doesnt mean it is, plus we dont even know what the master sword was made with.

Didn't say it was the same. Just similar designs, pointing at whether or not Zauz could be descended from the makers of the Master Sword. The emblem of the Triforce is somewhat prominent in PH, and is even shown in Zauz's house. Plus, there are Force Gems in the Temple of the Ocean King. Force Gems first surfaced in FSA (or FS, not sure, but probably not.), which was set in Hyrule.
QUOTE(MarioBrosCom @ Jan 22 2008, 10:14 AM) View Post

The Master Sword is just drifting around, probably lost forever. It's no longer in Ganondorf's head because the extreme water pressure would have crumbled him to pieces as it would have ruined the rest of the structures (as the King wished).

I think I agree with you, here. Which probably leads to Ganon's spirit being released into the Trident of evil, which is taken up by FSA's Ganon.

#65 Phoenix Fable

Phoenix Fable

Adept

• Members

Posted 22 January 2008 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Jan 22 2008, 03:47 PM) View Post

Didn't say it was the same. Just similar designs, pointing at whether or not Zauz could be descended from the makers of the Master Sword. The emblem of the Triforce is somewhat prominent in PH, and is even shown in Zauz's house. Plus, there are Force Gems in the Temple of the Ocean King. Force Gems first surfaced in FSA (or FS, not sure, but probably not.), which was set in Hyrule.

icon_eyebrow.gif icon_eyebrow.gif icon_unsettled.gif icon_eek.gif icon_wow.gif icon_omg.gif hmmm, well as true as the force gems are there still is...there's....oh forget it, I wont argue about this statement.

Although the Rito/zora thing seems so weird and untrue.

#66 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE(Eternal Legend @ Jan 22 2008, 04:21 AM) View Post

It's removed accidentally, and the imprisoning war takes place, leading up to Link to the Past. At least, that's my theory.

#67 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:27 PM

I dunno... If Hyrule's completely destroyed (and the only way for it to be un-destroyed is if the whole Triforce is found again), then that theory doesn't work. I still think that the Imprisoning War refers to OoT's story, as it is very similar. But there's alot of loopholes. icon_unsettled.gif

#68 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Jan 23 2008, 03:27 PM) View Post

I dunno... If Hyrule's completely destroyed (and the only way for it to be un-destroyed is if the whole Triforce is found again), then that theory doesn't work. I still think that the Imprisoning War refers to OoT's story, as it is very similar. But there's alot of loopholes. icon_unsettled.gif

The triforce is found again. Hyrule is restored, and then Ganon breaks out from the stone statue thingy. Then the imrisoning war takes place. The backstory of LttP can't refer to OoT, because the seven sages are depicted as old men, while OoT's sages were mostly young people.

#69 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE(russadwan @ Jan 23 2008, 05:30 PM) View Post

The triforce is found again. Hyrule is restored, and then Ganon breaks out from the stone statue thingy. Then the imrisoning war takes place. The backstory of LttP can't refer to OoT, because the seven sages are depicted as old men, while OoT's sages were mostly young people.

There were only two young sages in Wind Waker, and neither of them were Hylians.

#70 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE(Animus01 @ Jan 23 2008, 03:33 PM) View Post

There were only two young sages in Wind Waker, and neither of them were Hylians.

There were more than two sages in Wind Waker? I though the Kokiri and the Ruto were the only ones. Sorry, but I've never actually played the game. Just the last boss.

#71 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:38 PM

Not to mention TP's sages (I'd imagine that the Sage of Light would still be Rauru, if none of the others are the same) look alot different from OoT's sages.

EDIT: Russ, Animus said there were only two sages in WW.

Edited by The Satellite, 23 January 2008 - 06:39 PM.

#72 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:40 PM

I'm guessing the imprisoning war happens a long long time after Wind Waker. Long enough after for all the old sages to die, nearly all the Hylians to dissapear and be replaced with Hyruleans, and long enoguh after for somebody to forget that the statue with the Master Sword in it was really Ganon, and accidentally pull the sword from it, releasing Ganon.

#73 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:43 PM

No, I'm still talking about TP, which comes subsequently after OoT.

But I guess one point can be brought up that the Seven Maidens in ALttP are all Hylian, and not other species. icon_unsettled.gif

#74 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Jan 23 2008, 03:43 PM) View Post

But I guess one point can be brought up that the Seven Maidens in ALttP are all Hylian, and not other species. icon_unsettled.gif

Which would mean they not decendants of the OoT sages, and definitly not decendents of the TP sages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users