News about the progress

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:17 AM

I have a good news for you all. Since i helped to put somes Global scripts combined on only one files i do adding more
features for this quest. So you'll got more functions then i was excepted to adding. Here's the list.
New Features:

-Deku Leaf item is adding and tested and it's working.
-Pitlava damages is available on my project.
-Newbies boss is adding too.
-Earthquake effect is adding but not really working so i do use direct warp tiles on switch tiles to make effects works.
-L1 Water System fixed (without a scripts)
-New palette color is planning.
-Ice Kunai item is adding.
-More enemy is adding
-Lavender Tower contain a Game Over jumpscare. (Don't worry it's a fake jumpscare. First you read a grave named ''Link's Grave'' and then Link is teleported on a strange place, a shadow runs and travel him and then when Link dies the shadow of a darknut appears behind Link and that all so you got eventually a Bad Ending. ^^' more area will contains more Bad Ending).
-Bad Endings: There's will exist in total 3 Bad Ending (a direct game over) if you made a bad decisions.
Bad Ending 1: There's 3 graves readable right at the north of the Lavender Tower's entrance. If you read a grave likes ''Link's Grave'' then you'll got a bad ending (direct game over) and there's no escape.
Bad Ending 2: Come soon
Bad Ending 3: Come soon
-Trade System: You have now the possibility to exchange some items by another item more important. (Exemple the Golden Suit for the Forest Key and the Bottle for the more items you can exchange by another item until you got the Silver Key. (in progress) )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users