Latest Demo now being uploaded.*

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:13 PM

The other...I'm stuck. I found the mermaid and 'drowned', and she said she would save me. Then I'm thrown into a conveyor belt room...but whether I go Up or down...I'm put back underwater....and she repeats everything about saving me for helping her. 

Btw, I'm stuck there too ^

Did you already fix that?

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

#17 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

Unbeknownst to danger we call upon your help

• Banned

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:55 PM

Btw, I'm stuck there too ^

Did you already fix that?

I think i did. If not i will restart the game and check that part again.  Still alot of game bugs i had sorted out earlier on until i changed some things and some warps may have been shifted off just a bit.

-I will recheck this however.

Edited by SkyLizardGirl, 18 May 2017 - 09:12 PM.

#18 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

• Banned

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:12 PM

About the rupees being easier to get when you slash things, thinking about it,  'i sorta do that so that the player may fill their wallet a bit fast so they can retreat out of tight locked block or door spots.*

This game will Literally 'eat your keys up'.  I used the buying- key system alot in this game to maximize the insane limitless experiences and to solve puzzles also they require you to buy tons of them.  

I always loved the idea of Buying keys to get through tight spots in the gold cart Legend of Zelda Nes. However my game has many more complications and puzzles ahead so using up- and buying keys for  unlocking Locked Blocks and doorways becomes a custom to solving and playing mystical-harps.

You don't ever have to feel guilty buying them either, as you need to in order to get past some very tight spots,

There are some complicated dungeons after the first 2,

Also there are Dungeon and Normal keys both.* -Yet both keys are important for your adventure.'  

Newest secret: Starting the quest with the name:    Mystical    

^ as your zelda save file name Gives you the 'Magical Mermaid Comb' from Level 5 at the very start of the game early on.*  

-Its perfect for taking out tough blue octarocks or moblins to speed through the demo start.'*

Edited by SkyLizardGirl, 18 May 2017 - 09:47 PM.

#19 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

• Banned

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:02 AM

The path into the tower and the Mermaid hiccup is now recently fixed.*

http://www.mediafire... (T.L.O.Z.).qst

^Only download this quest file and the one at the start of this topic to get the full 100% file that works.'

Mp3's have to be in the same exact folder you load the game inside of.

-Delete the quest file that came with the mp3's & only use this one latest.^

Edited by SkyLizardGirl, 19 May 2017 - 01:24 AM.

• strike and Epsalon ZX like this

#20 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:24 AM

I played till the segment where I drowned and then got stuck too.

I found some bugs. Most notably, the second to last bridge leading to the mermaid, on the screen starting that bridge, a tree on the side of the screen is not solid so you can clip out of bounds and explore a large area you are not suppose to. Also book shelves on most get an item screens are not solid so there is a random second entrance.

I also got out of bounds in two other locations using a trick. When walkable water is lined up on the edge of a screen, you can drown over and over and progress your way along the side, moving diagonally and drowning over and over. I used this to clip out of bounds on the beach and mermaid bridge. Put some solid barrier on the ends of water like that so you can't clip out of bounds and go places you aren't suppose to.

Also some screens had messed up warps, where the screen didn't take you where it wanted to. An example of this is a house on the long round about path leading to the blocked off sea shore village. That door doesn't take you inside.

-Strike

#21 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

• Banned

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:39 PM

I played till the segment where I drowned and then got stuck too.

I found some bugs. Most notably, the second to last bridge leading to the mermaid, on the screen starting that bridge, a tree on the side of the screen is not solid so you can clip out of bounds and explore a large area you are not suppose to. Also book shelves on most get an item screens are not solid so there is a random second entrance.

I also got out of bounds in two other locations using a trick. When walkable water is lined up on the edge of a screen, you can drown over and over and progress your way along the side, moving diagonally and drowning over and over. I used this to clip out of bounds on the beach and mermaid bridge. Put some solid barrier on the ends of water like that so you can't clip out of bounds and go places you aren't suppose to.

Also some screens had messed up warps, where the screen didn't take you where it wanted to. An example of this is a house on the long round about path leading to the blocked off sea shore village. That door doesn't take you inside.

-Strike

Oks, awesomes i will look into that all when Zoria finishes.

Anways, were you able to get to the tower and reach level-1 at all yet? or is there still a mermaid glitch?

I'm sure i fixed the problem in the latest download link, did you get past all that by the ways? please tell me if everything else is ok and playable at least thank you.'

Edited by SkyLizardGirl, 19 May 2017 - 04:42 PM.

#22 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:22 AM

I'll play around more within the next few days. Got some personal matters going on right now.

#23 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

• Banned

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

Latest download fixes some issues but mostly keeping the player from wandering too far after level-1 and the candle obtained.

-I will keep you all notified on the next update of Demo 2.*   - Am currently working on getting the mp3s transformed into .ogg but may need some help or maybe an easy download tool from someplace, i do not yet know of one yet.*

#24 Zaxarone

Zaxarone

Gigi & Merri Superstar Saga

• Members

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:48 PM

Latest download fixes some issues but mostly keeping the player from wandering too far after level-1 and the candle obtained.

-I will keep you all notified on the next update of Demo 2.*   - Am currently working on getting the mp3s transformed into .ogg but may need some help or maybe an easy download tool from someplace, i do not yet know of one yet.*

You can use audacity. its free, and pretty simple to use

Edited by Zaxaphone, 20 May 2017 - 06:48 PM.

#25 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

• Banned

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:49 PM

You can use audacity. its free, and pretty simple to use

where do i find this tool ats?*

!0~0!

#26 Zaxarone

Zaxarone

• Members

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:50 PM

its the first suggestion when googling it.

#27 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:51 PM

where do i find this tool ats?*

!0~0!

here http://www.audacityteam.org/download/

#28 Zaxarone

Zaxarone

• Members

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:52 PM

oh yeah, i just Pmed you the homepage for it but that works too

#29 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

• Banned

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:53 PM

its the first suggestion when googling it.

Oks thank you.*

(Notice: I always update the top and bottom .qst download links of this topic.)  because the ones in-between are outdated and drop out or fail when u click thems.

#30 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:25 AM

Don't convert MP3s to OGGs.

They're both lossy compression formats - that is, they throw away chunks of audio data during their compression process to generate smaller overall filesizes at the expense of sound quality. The problem is, MP3 and OGG use different methods of throwing that data away, meaning they each throw away different parts of the sound file. So if you transcode between lossy formats, you're doing double damage. It's the audio equivalent of converting a JPG to a GIF, or the other way around. And that's assuming high bitrates - i.e. 256kbps+. Anything less already carries enough inherent damage, particularly in MP3 format, and transcoding below that point is just needlessly wrecking your sound quality.

If your audio source is a WAV file, or another lossless format like FLAC, APE or ALAC, you're OK to convert either of those to MP3 or OGG. But if your audio source is already MP3, you're stuck with MP3s, unless you genuinely don't care about sound quality. Most of your MP3s are 160kbps, with 128 and 192 being the next most common, and only a few being higher quality than that. The MP3 flange is already significantly present in most of the files, and converting to another format with an even lower bitrate is going to trash them fairly well. The balance between quality and size is your call, but at the very least, perhaps offer both options in case there actually are a few people who care more about file size than sound quality. It's not like mediafire's costing money to host files, after all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users