Photo

Screenshot of the Week 590

Joelmacool Anthus ywkls Omega Dimentio Plutia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 590 (52 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 21 December 2016 - 11:25 AM

ywkls - That's pretty neat. Where did you get those square walkway tiles?

Except for the Veran statue and the Link sprite, everything in the shot comes straight out of the Dance of Remembrance (Hybrid) tileset.

The overall shot is intended to evoke a sense of the fact that the world is evil, yet still relatively normal.

• ShadowTiger and Anthus like this

#17 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:50 AM

Inb4 close  :teehee:

Anthus - Shroomed-up test screens FTW. Voted  :kawaii:

ywkls - Intriguing mix of square and diagonal bricks. Placement seems scattered, but if you built patterns with them it could look intriguing²  :naughty:

Jared, er, Joel - I can't tell you two apart this week, but I love you both regardless  :love:

Plutia - by itself, I have to agree with the comments of "plain," but looking at the other shots of your sky area, they're each unique in their own way, and it seems that, as part of a larger whole, this would be an equally welcome change of pace  :cheese:

Omega - Actually-dark caves? In my Zelda?? :wow: GTFO!

I like it. Especially the lighting around the torches. But yes, that vertical bar can't be on both levels at once.

Dimentio - I can't help but notice the distinct lack of graying-out in the dark areas. Impressive. Will explore this feature myself  :tard:

• Naru likes this

#18 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:21 PM

With 37.21% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 590 is Joelmacool!

Joelmacool.png

Congratulations!

Voting totals:

- Anthus (12 votes [27.91%])

- ywkls (4 votes [9.30%])
- Omega (7 votes [16.28%])
- Joelmacool (16 votes [37.21%])
- Dimentio (3 votes [6.98%])
- Plutia (1 votes [2.33%])

• Joelmacool likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Joelmacool, Anthus, ywkls, Omega, Dimentio, Plutia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users