Fun quest.

Photo

level 3 finished, game will be done soon! (and future plans)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 lincolnpepper

lincolnpepper

epic gamer

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:19 PM

today i finished level 3, the ice level. its smaller than level 2, but has harder fights and block puzzles to make up for the lack of size. now i am going to make 3 mini dungeons representing level 1, 2, and 3 respectively, with slightly harder versions of that level's boss at the end, (i do not want to do that i just realized i just want to make the final dungeon already :P) then a small dungeon leading up to ganon himself, all of which should take a handful of days (to make). there is possibility this quest will be finished before the end of next week! of course, i also have to watch some people test it and test it myself once it is finished, so that may take a couple weeks. speaking of which, if anyone wants to test it before i release the final result, let me know and ill add you as a contributor and give you access to the quest once it is finished. so this quest could be officially released within a couple weeks y'all! see you then!

also, this is not related to this quest but my other quest... i dont think i will be completing it, or atleast not anytime soon. it is honestly not fun to make anymore. but with all of the knowledge i have gained from working on this quest and the other quest, i will make a new quest after this one that will be plain old zelda styled, with a large sectioned overworld with a handful of dungeons. if anyone would like to contribute to the making of the overworld, dungeons, scripts, or tiles, please let me know. i need as much help as i can possibly get to make that quest a polished well-sized zelda game.

Edited by lincolnpepper, 08 June 2017 - 07:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users