Photo

My newest quest: Zelda NES Remastered

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#76 Water34

Water34

• Members

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:42 AM

started last night and got a bunch  of  stuffs.. need a hint for the flute locations!!

wasting a lot of time searching for dungeons

The flute is in the level 4 dungeon.
But before you need to visit level 3.

• vravelo likes this

#77 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:30 PM

The flute is in the level 4 dungeon.
But before you need to visit level 3.

Water34, thank you very much for the hint,, still I'm a little confused, went to visit level-4 but couldn't open the door,, then i got all items from level three included the power bracelet, but still can't open the L-4 door...mmm..???? :confused:  :confused: 

#78 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:11 PM

Water34, thank you very much for the hint,, still I'm a little confused, went to visit level-4 but couldn't open the door,, then i got all items from level three included the power bracelet, but still can't open the L-4 door...mmm..???? :confused:  :confused:

yahoo!! didn't think had to push one of those blocks.. :bounce: :bounce:

yahoo!! didn't think had to push one of those blocks.. at level four! :bounce: :bounce:

#79 Water34

Water34

• Members

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:14 PM

The question and answer already exists in this thread #14, #15.

Good luck :)

#80 Cecil255

Cecil255

• Members

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

Hey guys,

I'm in level 8 on easy.  I've gone through the entire place except the last 3 rooms under the triforce in the lower left hand corner.  I've got the ring, the candle, map, compass, and master key.  I'm assuming I'm missing a staircase somewhere.  I feel like I've bombed, blown, and burned everywhere.  Any hints?

Thank you!

• TK8305 likes this

#81 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

Hey guys,

I'm in level 8 on easy.  I've gone through the entire place except the last 3 rooms under the triforce in the lower left hand corner.  I've got the ring, the candle, map, compass, and master key.  I'm assuming I'm missing a staircase somewhere.  I feel like I've bombed, blown, and burned everywhere.  Any hints?

Thank you!

I'm currently LPing Nightmare's 5th Quest on my channel.  I'm past Level 1 on it though so you'd have to wait a while before I reach Level 8 for a solution.  

But if you don't wish to wait that long you can check out James YouTube.  He has a walkthrough of his game on there too!  I usually saved it as a last resort if I got stuck somewhere.  lol

#82 Cecil255

Cecil255

• Members

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:50 PM

I'm currently LPing Nightmare's 5th Quest on my channel.  I'm past Level 1 on it though so you'd have to wait a while before I reach Level 8 for a solution.  

But if you don't wish to wait that long you can check out James YouTube.  He has a walkthrough of his game on there too!  I usually saved it as a last resort if I got stuck somewhere.  lol

Um, ok, if you say so, but I'm playing NES Remastered. :D

#83 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:21 AM

It looks very similar to the 5th though (overworld wise). ^^

#84 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:53 PM

Hey guys,

I'm in level 8 on easy. I've gone through the entire place except the last 3 rooms under the triforce in the lower left hand corner. I've got the ring, the candle, map, compass, and master key. I'm assuming I'm missing a staircase somewhere. I feel like I've bombed, blown, and burned everywhere. Any hints?

Thank you!

Whistle While You Work, in a "boss enemy" room.

It looks very similar to the 5th though (overworld wise). ^^

It is, with some enhancements.

-James

Edited by Nightmare, 07 April 2017 - 10:55 PM.

#85 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:21 AM

I guess I got some bad news:  There will be a patch coming for Zelda NES Remastered after TK8305 finishes posting his Let's Play, as a couple of bugs popped up.

The good news (and maybe in Level 3's case, not so good news):  I'm not planning to do any balance changes or other changes, just fixing a few bugs. The patch should not require a restart.  So if you have the quest you can pick it up from where you left off.

Sorry I have to do this.

-James

Edited by Nightmare, 10 April 2017 - 04:22 AM.

#86 Cecil255

Cecil255

• Members

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:48 AM

I guess I got some bad news:  There will be a patch coming for Zelda NES Remastered after TK8305 finishes posting his Let's Play, as a couple of bugs popped up.

The good news (and maybe in Level 3's case, not so good news):  I'm not planning to do any balance changes or other changes, just fixing a few bugs. The patch should not require a restart.  So if you have the quest you can pick it up from where you left off.

Sorry I have to do this.

-James

No worries.  I'll finish up on easy and wait till the patch is in to play the other modes.  Thanks for the heads up, and the hint!

Edited by Cecil255, 11 April 2017 - 10:49 AM.

#87 Cecil255

Cecil255

• Members

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:43 PM

Is Easy finishable? I got the book from Level 9 (love what you did with 1st quest level 1... very eerie...).  Do I have to restart on normal/kaizo or is there something else?

Edited by Cecil255, 11 April 2017 - 04:43 PM.

#88 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

Yeah, the "Lv. 9" room is the end. I didn't want people getting a free pass, so I took a hint out of Double Dragon II: The Revenge. :)

-James

#89 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:31 AM

Pending there are no more surprises from TK's Let's Play, this is the final changelog for the upcoming patch on Zelda NES:  Remastered:

1.  Fixed a location bug on where Lv. 3 of the First Quest used to be (all levels)

2.  Fixed all Moblins so you can burn them now (all levels)

3.  The transistion Like-Like Room with traps in Level 6 has been adjusted on all difficulty levels:

a.  Normal Mode now has enemy locations so they have less chance of eating your shield

b.  Easy Mode has the number of Like-Likes reduced from 6 to 4

c.  Kaizo Mode now has 8 Like-Likes and no position flags (It's Kaizo Mode, you'd expect this here)

4.  The bombable block in Lv. 9 is now visible in all difficulty levels to avoid confusion.

None of these changes require a restart.  You can pick up where you left off.  I'm glad the changes on this were minor.

Enjoy people.  I'll be test-running this soon and releasing the patch within 1-2 weeks.

-James

Edited by Nightmare, 25 April 2017 - 03:32 AM.

#90 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:29 AM

A very kind thank you to TK8305 for the Let's Play.

3.1 Patch is now live!  It'll be up when Pure approves it.

-James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users