The Legend of Link: and His Adventure To Snortsia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 barefootguy

barefootguy

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2006 - 02:37 PM

First of all I would like to say that this is a great quest. Ok, so I've beaten the first dungeon (windmill). I can't figure out where to go next. I have the level 1 sword, bombs, boomerang, and stepladder.

#2 Han

Han

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:28 PM

Found a nasty bug in level 2. Died in the bossroom and landed in the wall overthere and can not get out again. Tried everything possible. Quit the game and started over again. Quit the game saved and started over again and quit Zelda and started the programm again but still stuck in the wall. Can you fix this bug. Thanks in advance.

#3 barefootguy

barefootguy

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE(Han @ Mar 13 2006, 01:28 PM)
Found a nasty bug in level 2. Died in the bossroom and landed in the wall overthere and can not get out again. Tried everything possible. Quit the game and started over again. Quit the game saved and started over again and quit Zelda and started the programm again but still stuck in the wall. Can you fix this bug. Thanks in advance.

View Post

I'm guessing that you are playing w/ version 2.10. My advice is to not save in any bossrooms. I usually save when I enter a dungeon, and then don't save anywhere other than in the entrance room. Btw, how do you get to level 2? Where do I go after I beat level 1 (windmill)?

#4 Han

Han

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 14 March 2006 - 12:17 PM

After you did the windmill go up and hit the small target with your arrow. That will bring you to level 2. FOund my way out again. If you walk to the left and than in the middle of the bossroom you can get back in to the quest.

Edited by Han, 14 March 2006 - 01:17 PM.

#5 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:07 PM

I can't find another key for a door in Snortsonia Castle. Is it in the lost woods? If so, where? I only found a HCP. I'd appreciate some help, thanks!

#6 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 15 March 2006 - 09:55 AM

I think you need the key for the second room of the dungeon... the first key takes you to the second one.

I'm stuck after the castle, I don't know where Level 4 is. I looked in the cave and the Lost Wood entrance, and can't find where to continue. I have the White Sword, Raft, Ladder, Blue Mail, Wallet, 9 Hearts, Bow and Arrow, Blue Candle and Hammer.

#7 Han

Han

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:53 AM

Love for fire, go through the cave to where you find flowers and ghosts. You can walk on top of the stones and then go right down and then to the left. You will find a portal to the lost woods. In there you also find a fence which you have to remove with the occarina. Then find the portal to snak dungeon in where I got stuck again after dieing in the boss room. In the other levels it was possible to walk through the wall in a dark field and then walk back in the middle. Now I really am stuck and can not get out.
Sephiroth can you please fix this bug. I love to play out the quest but don't feel to start over again. Then I will quit this quest.

#8 patty3762gla

patty3762gla

• Members

Posted 18 March 2006 - 07:50 PM

Where is the boss key in level 8? I have searched everywhere. I found a second fire boom. Is that a glitch. Could it be that should have been the boss key?

#9 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 18 March 2006 - 08:11 PM

It's in the room before the room where you need it under a floortile on the right side
just walk a little around

#10 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:27 PM

Where is Level 9 (or what do you do after Level icon_cool.gif? I've gotten up to the third floor of the Master Sword dungeon, and have the gold ring (have had it since after Level 5). How many Heart Containers are in this game? I have 17 and 1/4.

#11 Nanni

Nanni

Initiate

• Members

Posted 19 March 2006 - 10:46 AM

Where is level 6??

#12 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:14 AM

Hello everyone! I believe LVL6 is the Water Temple in Lake Snortsia. Where is LVL7? Where is the wallet? Is there a power braclet to move the red blocks near Snortsia Lake? Thanks for any assistance!!

#13 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 19 March 2006 - 12:28 PM

Jccarratl- After completing Level 6, head SW and follow the path until you reach a large woods region. Level 7 is in here. The prize for completing Level 7 is your Power Bracelet. The small wallet is hidden in a dungeon near the NE corner of the snow region and was obtainable since after Level 3. There is a better wallet in the SW corner tree of the dirt region north of Abelia Town(which is on the way to those woods i directed you towards). There's no need to buy the Fire Boomerang in Abelia Town, as you should save your money for the maze path to get to Level 7.

Nanni-To get to Level 6, head East from Level 5, until you reach bushes with NO ENTRY written on them. Slash around with your new Magic Sword to get rid of them. Make sure you have bought the Raft from the first town.

#14 Nanni

Nanni

Initiate

• Members

Posted 19 March 2006 - 03:28 PM

Where is my new Magic Sword???

#15 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

The Legendary Sephiroth

• Members

Posted 19 March 2006 - 04:07 PM

Wow. People are still playing this quest? icon_razz.gif I released it two years ago on AGN. Anywho.. Nanni, the Magic Sword is in Level 5. You have to kill all enemies on the screen to make it show up.

As a little reminder to everyone, I have made this quest using Zelda Classic version 1.92 beta 183 and I would recommend you play it using that version for 2.10 has a problem with the scrolling warps from dungeon to boss rooms. icon_razz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users