ghost.zh

• Please log in to reply
603 replies to this topic

#601 ZoriaRPG

ZoriaRPG

ZC Wiki Editor

• Members

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:25 PM

In being handed a quest and a large script set to work on, by another member, I have run aground on this function:

Ghost_DeathAnimationPuff(ffc, npc)

It does not appear to be in any of the ghost.zh sets that I have, through 2.8. Is it a standard ghost function, or something custom that I will need to fix? It sounds like a custom waitframe to me, but I'm uncertain.

#602 Shadowblitz16

Shadowblitz16

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:43 PM

@Saffith you there? I still need to know how to turn of the enemy's shadow at set it position to the combo found by FindSpawnPoint()

Edited by Shadowblitz16, 13 January 2017 - 02:43 PM.

#603 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• ZC Developers

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:36 PM

@Saffith how do I turn the ghost's shadow off so I can manually draw it?

I'm not sure you can, come to think of it. You could just set the shadows to use blank tiles. I don't think there's another way to do it at the moment.

also how do I set the ghosted npc's position to a combo found by FindSpawnPoint()?
it looks like it returns a combos 1d position but I don't know how to convert the npc's 2d position to 1d.

Ghost_X=ComboX(pos);
Ghost_Y=ComboY(pos);

Ghost_DeathAnimationPuff(ffc, npc)

It does not appear to be in any of the ghost.zh sets that I have, through 2.8. Is it a standard ghost function, or something custom that I will need to fix? It sounds like a custom waitframe to me, but I'm uncertain.

That's not one of mine.

#604 Shadowblitz16

Shadowblitz16

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:53 PM

ok thankyou saffith

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users