The Dark World's Return Help

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:26 PM

It becomes much, much easier once you find the hammer, or purchase the items from the secret shop mentioned.

I'm not able to post screencaps, but I can't figure out how to reach some rooms in the White Ruins and Volcanic Castle. Hopefully my description works.

Spoiler

Hi!

I think these are the spots your talking about.

Spoiler

Artistic.. OMG!,, how nice to see you again we never forgot you! (truly warrior) !! I was playing this quest , but I'm going easy ,, plus using my "system forced victory!... think I may  need ten  more minutes to finish this off, let me know your progress !!  jeje I know you'll beat this in no time!! :bounce:  :bounce:   my friend judasrising is helping me ,, hi like this smiling face when things going goo!! ........................... good to see Artistic""

Hi Vravelo,

I got hijacked today. Had to do something I wasn't planning on. :eyeitus: :lol:  Thank you for the kind words! :D

• vravelo likes this

#32 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:06 AM

Hi all. I am in the midst of doing a show-all play-through of this game. Videos will start going up tonight or tomorrow. :D

#33 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:22 AM

once upon a time" the honest fellow, signed up into Zelda Classic to have some fun playing quests!!

he was bumped, smashed , super beat  for any quest, or any quest maker,, time pass so he discover the

""forced victory!"" that's it,,' he became invincible, no more deaths , can beat any quest in a bliss' 

good to play with confidence !! :bounce:  :bounce:

funny guy!

• vravelo likes this

#34 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:57 AM

Are you speaking about the White Ruins?

never mind I got it

Edited by Mister Snooze, 21 July 2016 - 01:04 AM.

#35 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:24 AM

In the Castle Volcanic I was struggling trying to kill the boss when I decided to try killing the gleock first. I managed it using 2 potions and got a clock when he died, yay, the rest was easy hehe. This game is actually above my playing level but I struggle on.

• vravelo likes this

#36 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:30 PM

To you MrReDead, thank you for making this game I love the tileset you chose and for those who like a good challenge I am sure this is the greatest. A suggestion however would be to have an easy mode as well for those of us who are just average and that would make this game perfect. Thank you again for making it. I am now in the final dungeon and not sure if I can complete it.

• judasrising and vravelo like this

#37 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:32 PM

To you MrReDead, thank you for making this game I love the tileset you chose and for those who like a good challenge I am sure this is the greatest. A suggestion however would be to have an easy mode as well for those of us who are just average and that would make this game perfect. Thank you again for making it. I am now in the final dungeon and not sure if I can complete it.

Good luck

• vravelo likes this

#38 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:35 PM

Good luck

Did you manage to finish it?

#39 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:34 PM

This means a lot my friend. An easy mode is being considered, as well as a possible Hero mode. Though normal mode seems like Hero mode anyway. Thanks for playing!

• vravelo likes this

#40 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 04:46 PM

Did you manage to finish it?

Hmm... I know you don't,,, but""  need anything..?? :whistle: :whistle:

#41 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 07:09 PM

Hi all. I am in the midst of doing a show-all play-through of this game. Videos will start going up tonight or tomorrow. :D

Here is a link (pun intended) to the start of the playthrough! https://www.youtube....h?v=wDNGfsEWuEE

#42 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 07:27 PM

Hi Everyone!

I did it!!!!!! I finished it and saved Zelda. :bounce: I didn't think I would be able to finish this quest when I first tried to get the hookshot, because he was hard to beat. But I did it and managed to finish it. Thank you for making it. I enjoyed playing it, love the graphics, it was hard in spots, maybe a little too hard it got to be frustrating, had to quit and come back.

I was suggest just one one head Gleeok to fight to get the hookshot and maybe remove the bottom one eyed statues and the 2 fire boxes so there is maneuvering area to maybe miss a fireball or two.

I agree with snooze there should be a easy mode, you could use this one for the Hero mode. I found Ganon Citadel not to hard for me. I had problems with all the Gohmas though used a few potions on them. Which was okay! I do like a little bit of a challenge. The potions and recharge spots really helped. I did find the purple suit which helped a lot.

Maybe you could put the lens in next time. I don't play with the sound on (I know of others that don't either) so using the sword to find where to bomb is really not a option for me and if I did play with sound I probably couldn't hear the sound it makes. Don't hear as well as I use to.

I can't wait until you make evil go after Link again....Maybe Link will figure it out this time......If you need a beta tester, my hand is raised......

• Mr.ReDead likes this

#43 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 07:38 PM

Hi Everyone!

I did it!!!!!! I finished it and saved Zelda. :bounce: I didn't think I would be able to finish this quest when I first tried to get the hookshot, because he was hard to beat. But I did it and managed to finish it. Thank you for making it. I enjoyed playing it, love the graphics, it was hard in spots, maybe a little too hard it got to be frustrating, had to quit and come back.

I was suggest just one one head Gleeok to fight to get the hookshot and maybe remove the bottom one eyed statues and the 2 fire boxes so there is maneuvering area to maybe miss a fireball or two.

I agree with snooze there should be a easy mode, you could use this one for the Hero mode. I found Ganon Citadel not to hard for me. I had problems with all the Gohmas though used a few potions on them. Which was okay! I do like a little bit of a challenge. The potions and recharge spots really helped. I did find the purple suit which helped a lot.

Maybe you could put the lens in next time. I don't play with the sound on (I know of others that don't either) so using the sword to find where to bomb is really not a option for me and if I did play with sound I probably couldn't hear the sound it makes. Don't hear as well as I use to.

I can't wait until you make evil go after Link again....Maybe Link will figure it out this time......If you need a beta tester, my hand is raised......

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for playing! I am really considering the Easy Mode right now. And I'll keep you in mind for beta testing for future projects. :D

• vravelo likes this

#44 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:02 PM

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for playing! I am really considering the Easy Mode right now. And I'll keep you in mind for beta testing for future projects. :D

Hi Artistic, when you started playing.. I knew the end was to close,, you're a truly warrior :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: amazing!!!

#45 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:48 PM

Hmm... I know you don't,,, but""  need anything..?? :whistle: :whistle:

Just your smile

• vravelo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users