• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#31 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:25 PM

Hi. Loving it so far.

Two things...I'm in the lost woods, but I'm lacking either the Ocarina, or the Wand (Already found the mini dungeon in the woods) Can't seem to find either of them.

The other, I found its possible to bypass the rank 3 barrier by swimming to the next screen right above the barricade. Not major, because the boss is too powerful to really sequence break, but it may be something you want to fix. :)

Oh dang! I should really fix it. Thanks for the notice! :)

#32 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:20 PM

Also, just a little note. Gohma 3s in this quest are not immune to regular arrows. And Gohma 4s are only weak to silver arrows. Just wanted to point that out.

#33 ML1014

ML1014

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:05 PM

Hi, I'm currently rank 4, working on rank 3 in Mild mode. Is there a red ring in this quest? That Rank 3 Knil is just brutal even with 4 potions. Got all the way to those 5-6 monsters that bombard you with magic from all sides. Yikes! Died there.

Edited by ML1014, 14 August 2015 - 03:05 PM.

#34 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:19 PM

Hi, I'm currently rank 4, working on rank 3 in Mild mode. Is there a red ring in this quest? That Rank 3 Knil is just brutal even with 4 potions. Got all the way to those 5-6 monsters that bombard you with magic from all sides. Yikes! Died there.

After beating rank 3. You can buy a red ring, which is in a cave right next to rank 3's lair. I'm not sure which Knil battle you are talking about. Are you talking about the Knil battle before rank 3? 

Anyways, here's a tip on mild mode. Don't tank through enemies. Find a way to avoid and strike back. Hope this helps!

Edited by a30502355, 14 August 2015 - 03:19 PM.

#35 ML1014

ML1014

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:15 PM

After beating rank 3. You can buy a red ring, which is in a cave right next to rank 3's lair. I'm not sure which Knil battle you are talking about. Are you talking about the Knil battle before rank 3? 

Anyways, here's a tip on mild mode. Don't tank through enemies. Find a way to avoid and strike back. Hope this helps!

Yes, that's the one i'm talking about. That Knil battle that's reached in the cave at the starting point of the quest. That's a hard battle...especially when you've gotta battle those monsters that only can be killed with the candle. There's like 6 of 'em shooting magic in all directions. Ugh.

#36 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

Yes, that's the one i'm talking about. That Knil battle that's reached in the cave at the starting point of the quest. That's a hard battle...especially when you've gotta battle those monsters that only can be killed with the candle. There's like 6 of 'em shooting magic in all directions. Ugh.

The green candle works good on them but Din's Fire works the best.

#37 ML1014

ML1014

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:30 PM

The green candle works good on them but Din's Fire works the best.

Hmmm, I should probably find that then. :doh:

#38 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:40 PM

Hmmm, I should probably find that then. :doh:

I know you didn't ask where it was BUT? If you want to know where it's at look in the spoiler. If you don't don't look!

Spoiler

Edited by Artistic, 14 August 2015 - 04:52 PM.

• ML1014 likes this

#39 ML1014

ML1014

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:51 AM

I know you didn't ask where it was BUT? If you want to know where it's at look in the spoiler. If you don't don't look!

Spoiler

Yeah, have issues with the same monsters in level 4...room 17 I think. Tough as hell when you got half a dozen coming at you in all directions and just a little candle flame will beat 'em. Oof

Edited by ML1014, 15 August 2015 - 06:42 AM.

#40 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:35 AM

From the entrance go right, go up, go up, go left, kill enemies go up, push to number 8 go up, go right and the guy in there gives you the ocarina. That is the path to the ocarina if there is a key door you will have to find the key.

You don't get the wand until your in the Maze Palace. You can get the ocarina without the wand. Sorry! Not sure which ones were key doors in that path to the ocarina.

EDIT: You can go in the water on the screen that is to the right of the entrance. By the hookshot peg.

EDIT: The room where you have to use the wand in the South Palace you will be able to get to that room from the Maze Palace. After you get the ocarina leave and work your way around in the Lost Woods to the top right corner that is where the Maze Palace is.

Oh! I didn't realize you can swim there. Thanks. :)

Edited by Epsalon X, 15 August 2015 - 08:36 AM.

#41 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:22 AM

Yeah, have issues with the same monsters in level 4...room 17 I think. Tough as hell when you got half a dozen coming at you in all directions and just a little candle flame will beat 'em. Oof

I'm playing on sweet mode and they were bad. It took me 2 tries I think to beat that level, mainly because I wasn't paying any attention and didn't use my potion on time (I don't play with any sound on). I've got the mirror shield also I don't know if that helped or not against them.

#42 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:44 AM

Maze Palace...should I have the level 2 gloves already? I got the key from the Gleeok. Seems the only room I can proceed is the one with the push block switches, but the blocks won't push...

#43 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:43 AM

Maze Palace...should I have the level 2 gloves already? I got the key from the Gleeok. Seems the only room I can proceed is the one with the push block switches, but the blocks won't push...

I've only found one glove so far. That room to the right of the entrance. There is a trick to that room.

Spoiler

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#44 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:05 AM

Thanks. I will look again. :)

#45 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 15 August 2015 - 12:49 PM

To be honest... maybe I could nerf some of the bosses here. Maybe in the next update. I'll try to look for more bugs as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users