• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#196 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

Well, Radien's having computer troubles (as shown in the thread below this one) and my life has been busy to the point that I don't always have the time to work on it. I've got a lot of work and social life things to attend to now. Admittedly, there are times when I'm too lazy or I'm in a slump, so that affects my work ethic too. That being said though, I am still working on it, just at a slower pace.

#197 jgdearing

jgdearing

• Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

Hey everyone,

This project had so much steam - it felt like it was so close and so doable... and hopefully it still is. icon_smile.gif

I hope your passion for doing this in the first place is still strong. You do this of yoru own free time for others to enjoy and that's something to be so proud of.

I hope that you remember why this was begun and that if you need any help - you find it.

I'm just one person, but I believe in you guys and I hope you don't write this off as "no big deal" or "no one cares in the end".

'Cause I sure do icon_smile.gif

Best,

JD

#198 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE(jgdearing @ Feb 10 2012, 11:07 AM) View Post

Hey everyone,

This project had so much steam - it felt like it was so close and so doable... and hopefully it still is. icon_smile.gif

I hope your passion for doing this in the first place is still strong. You do this of yoru own free time for others to enjoy and that's something to be so proud of.

I hope that you remember why this was begun and that if you need any help - you find it.

I'm just one person, but I believe in you guys and I hope you don't write this off as "no big deal" or "no one cares in the end".

Best,

JD

What are you talking about? He said it's still going on! No worries! And welcome to PureZC. icon_smile.gif

#199 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE(jgdearing @ Feb 10 2012, 08:07 AM) View Post
Hey everyone,
Best,
JD

The project has not been cancelled or even paused; just my involvement in it. icon_smile.gif I may be unable to contribute until I get a new computer up and running, but keep in mind I was very near completion of my part of the quest when my laptop fizzled. Prospekt joined the project late, since he filled Angeal's spot, so now he has a chance to catch up a little.

Given how well progress was going, I have every reason to believe the quest will be finished in good time. I just have to overcome this one specific obstacle first. Since I have a definite plan of action that works perfectly with my intentions, I'm not too worried. But I'm going to have to be patient for a few weeks, and I hope you will be too. icon_wink.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

#200 Thomas G. House

Thomas G. House

Senior

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

I read through the topic and I think this is the best BS-style quest I've ever seen.The concept itself sounds really good, and the screenshots really made me think-I couldn't make a better game even if I was good at using these tiles.

Yeah, I'm not really good at writing long lines of text, so overall, this quest deserves a icon_clap.gif .

Is the project going now or is it still just "not being worked on"?
(BTW, about the swamp tiles in the New BS:I actually found them on my own and used them for an area in my quest...)

#201 jgdearing

jgdearing

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

Hey Radien,

just wondering if there's been an update? Any news? Thoughts on the project? Any progress?

I still drop by and look back through the posts and get excited every time!

Hope all is well,

JD icon_smile.gif

#202 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

Is this project still alive?

Be a shame if it'd get cancelled, looking forward to a reply or some sort of evidence it is still alive. icon_heh.gif

#203 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

It's on Hiatus.
But is still alive from what Rad has told me.

#204 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

Good to know, a month or so later. icon_razz.gif

Still looking forward to updates, regardless. icon_smile.gif

#205 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:44 AM

Does anyone know if a playable demo of this was ever available?

#206 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:02 PM

Not much. I don't know if I should speak for the team, but I was going to help with the quest and got a backup. Not sure if I should say more, but I'll leave it at that for now. :)

• Anthus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users