• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Feb 13 2009, 12:49 PM) View Post

Hammer from lvl6 ??? - isn´t that the place for the flute ?
Anyway, you can find the wand in the little village SW. You have to walk trough the logs to go there. You can even get the amulett, boots and golden arrow in that village. There is a shop that sells a gem for 100 rupies but it gives you 200 rupies. So you can buy all those items there. You need the wand to get the raft.

Maybe yuo can tell me where I can find a L3 sword. I,m working in lvl 8 and it´s to hard for the L2 sword.

LUKAZ,,,! thanks for those valuable hints --- two things you won't believe me..!!!
First thing you won't believe me..! I got the boots from the game beginning
I don't know how but I ever had these boots (to get the magic book, I saw the boots on my inventory)
I have the level three sword - don't know where I got this as well
It may be a bug since I'm using v2.10 and I think FerenzRock" put a warning about this bug!!
Either a bug or not ,, I love it!! is nice to have those good items
beside I'll let u know if I hit the location for this magic sword!!

#17 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:23 PM

I,m looking forward for tips about the L3 sword. Have searched everywhere but can´t find it.

#18 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Feb 13 2009, 01:23 PM) View Post

I,m looking forward for tips about the L3 sword. Have searched everywhere but can´t find it.

Sorry one more time.... where you said I can get the wand ??
thanks
PS, also can't find the raft!!

#19 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:45 PM

The raft is in the Fisherman's Cave, at the northeast. Kill the fire gleeok. Fisherman's Cave is at the far west on the screen with the X-door house.

Also, Lukaz told this about the wand (a few posts earlier, still on this page):
"Anyway, you can find the wand in the little village SW. You have to walk trough the logs to go there."

Seeing from Lukaz's post and from other posts, you need the wand to get the raft after you killed the fire gleeok.

Anyway, I'm not playing this quest now, I had many things to do, but I will soon continue.

#20 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:03 PM

LUKAZ!! I've found the super sword you're searching for -- is to the south west
need the raf - embark the raft after passing those reds linels by the river (use hammer to pass forward)
remember use the second raft dock see picture !HERE!

QUOTE(CastChaos @ Feb 13 2009, 03:45 PM) View Post

The raft is in the Fisherman's Cave, at the northeast. Kill the fire gleeok. Fisherman's Cave is at the far west on the screen with the X-door house.
Also, Lukaz told this about the wand (a few posts earlier, still on this page):
"Anyway, you can find the wand in the little village SW. You have to walk trough the logs to go there."

Seeing from Lukaz's post and from other posts, you need the wand to get the raft after you killed the fire gleeok.
Anyway, I'm not playing this quest now, I had many things to do, but I will soon continue.

Thanks CC I know I can count on you,, any good quest you can recommend to me???
I was about to get the eight lands , but is cheat code enable and they put the code
on the information... that's to easy!
After ending this ekland,, I'm empty, nothing to play!

Edited by vravelo, 13 February 2009 - 10:34 PM.

#21 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:27 AM

Thank you Vravelo, you are really helpful. I have been that way earlier but got stuck at the rock. Tried everything but not superbomb. I think I should use the hammer on my head.

You are asking for a good quest. As I told you before, Doublevision is a really good one. But it only works with 1.92-163 / Lukaz

#22 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:15 AM

Have finally beaten this quest. Nice adventure. For me, a 4-star-quest.

#23 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Feb 14 2009, 09:15 AM) View Post

Have finally beaten this quest. Nice adventure. For me, a 4-star-quest.

Congrats... you becoming an elite player !! icon_thumbsup.gif
I still dealing with this, don't want to finish it, till I get some other good one to...
to continue playing!

#24 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:16 PM

Thank´s for that...but....elite player...haha..no, really not. Have now started a new 5-star quest " Protector of the Damn Universe". It looks pretty good. I,m stuck for now, can´t even get to level 1 icon_heh.gif icon_heh.gif

#25 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:00 AM

I am enjoying this quest, but I could use a hint as to the location of L7. My last acquisitions were all the items in the little village (wand, etc.), and the raft. I love the infiinite rupee trick in the village. Anyway, I have been looking around for L7 for awhile without any luck. Found L9, the best sword, a couple bomb bag upgrades, lots of good stuff, but no L7.

Also, can this quest be finished? From the comments it seems like there is a broken warp in L9 that prevents finishing. I just want to know going in so I'm not surprised/disappointed and can treat that as the "end" of the quest.

#26 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:42 AM

For level 7, go to a bridge and sing a song. I had no problems to complete this quest, used zc1.92-163.

#27 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:32 AM

Thanks. I'll try that out later. I'm using 1.92v183. I'm one of these people that didn't like having to have multiple versions of ZC and stubbornly tried to play everything with 2.10, but, I'm finding some of these older quests are real gems and perform much better with 1.92. Right now the two versions I have on my computer are 1.92v183 and 2.10.2. I thought all 2.10 quests would play fine on 2.10.2 but I am finding out that is also not the case.

#28 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Feb 18 2009, 08:32 AM) View Post

Thanks. I'll try that out later. I'm using 1.92v183. I'm one of these people that didn't like having to have multiple versions of ZC and stubbornly tried to play everything with 2.10, but, I'm finding some of these older quests are real gems and perform much better with 1.92. Right now the two versions I have on my computer are 1.92v183 and 2.10.2. I thought all 2.10 quests would play fine on 2.10.2 but I am finding out that is also not the case.

FerenzRocks:: my friend you got me!! icon_heh.gif I'm the one who suck everything on v2.10
I don't know why I'm reluctant to install the other versions"
so far I think finished this quest with v2.10 and didn't have any bugs!
If you find any good quest let me know""" I'm doing doublevision now, but need some better
nice talking to you!

#29 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:24 PM

Well Vravelo, I have find out that the best way to avoid problems is to use the authors recommended version, and for Doudlevision it´s zc 1.92 - 163. I tried 2.10 and 1.92-184 for that quest but they gave me problems from the very beginning. For example so didn´t the bosskey appear in one of the levels. I think that the recommended version is the only way to beat Doublevision.

#30 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Feb 18 2009, 12:24 PM) View Post

Well Vravelo, I have find out that the best way to avoid problems is to use the authors recommended version, and for Doudlevision it´s zc 1.92 - 163. I tried 2.10 and 1.92-184 for that quest but they gave me problems from the very beginning. For example so didn´t the bosskey appear in one of the levels. I think that the recommended version is the only way to beat Doublevision.

mmm...! thanks for this advise Lukaz"" if I have no other choice... then I'll install it, but will wait to the end!
so far I've made up to level three, I think""" well I 'd beat three levels already!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users