• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#361 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE(andnay @ Mar 10 2012, 02:34 PM) View Post

Yes, which brings us to the point of not having the wand due to being unable to find it =)

Allright i can guide you to it then.
From start of level GO 2 screen`s east then all the way to NORTH and there it is icon_smile.gif

#362 andnay

andnay

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:49 AM

Third room from top i cant enter, missing a key there.
Its a small one, with 2 hammer-combos in the middle, and a locked door leading north to the intersection with the upper horizontal hallway.

#363 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

QUOTE(andnay @ Mar 10 2012, 03:49 PM) View Post

Third room from top i cant enter, missing a key there.
Its a small one, with 2 hammer-combos in the middle, and a locked door leading north to the intersection with the upper horizontal hallway.

Try to look for keys it should not be to hard to find keys , and if you really dont find any keys i can help you then
with screen`s but try first. Do you have the map?

#364 andnay

andnay

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:13 AM

Map + compass i have found, but if there were any semi-obvious keys i think id have found them in the meantime, spending 2 half days in lvl 6 alone.

#365 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE(andnay @ Mar 10 2012, 04:13 PM) View Post

Map + compass i have found, but if there were any semi-obvious keys i think id have found them in the meantime, spending 2 half days in lvl 6 alone.

Hm you only need 3 keys for the wand , how many keys have you taken?

#366 andnay

andnay

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:38 AM

Cant remember honestly... ive been running around so much, i basically lost track of what doors i had opened and which had been open from start...

#367 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE(andnay @ Mar 10 2012, 04:38 PM) View Post

Cant remember honestly... ive been running around so much, i basically lost track of what doors i had opened and which had been open from start...

Oh could you pm me your savefile then, i can take a look for you.

#368 andnay

andnay

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:14 AM

3 keys you said, can you tell me the location of the keys then i can just check them one by one if i missed any...

#369 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE(andnay @ Mar 11 2012, 06:14 PM) View Post

3 keys you said, can you tell me the location of the keys then i can just check them one by one if i missed any...

Allright i do this way i send you a pm with all key locations later today in my time.

Pm sent and beware level 7 (Hydragruft) is much harder but you get a very nice item there icon_naughty.gif

Edited by judasrising, 11 March 2012 - 10:41 AM.

#370 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:57 AM

Is this Quest in the actual version playable in 2.10? In 2.50 I had a block trigger in the ice lvl not triggering anything (like in the Let's play I looked trough to find the solution...). Also entering the church warped me into a wall. I am not fond of 2.10 since my PC has troubles with it so it would be quiet nice to know if 2.10 can solve these game breaking bugs.

#371 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:38 AM

Is this Quest in the actual version playable in 2.10? In 2.50 I had a block trigger in the ice lvl not triggering anything (like in the Let's play I looked trough to find the solution...). Also entering the church warped me into a wall. I am not fond of 2.10 since my PC has troubles with it so it would be quiet nice to know if 2.10 can solve these game breaking bugs.

I think it´s not playable, there was a fixed version in a german zc web but the download was lost :(

But you could play Time After which is the sequel, and its much better and totally playable in zc2.5 (beta 984)!

#372 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 25 June 2016 - 10:08 AM

thank you for the information, I just aimed for playing this one first.

#373 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:36 AM

So I searched for a version that works. Now I had to find out you cannot play on after ganon. Haven't found 2 heart pieces and 1/2 magic and only got to the dark place till magic key. Is the Dark Palace actually worth replaying the whole game (means it is a real dungeon and not only rooms with enemies to kill?) And are there other things I missed?

#374 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:30 AM

So I searched for a version that works. Now I had to find out you cannot play on after ganon. Haven't found 2 heart pieces and 1/2 magic and only got to the dark place till magic key. Is the Dark Palace actually worth replaying the whole game (means it is a real dungeon and not only rooms with enemies to kill?) And are there other things I missed?

Really?  you could post here a download link, I would like to finish it!

Edited by Yeto, 22 July 2016 - 10:35 AM.

#375 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 22 July 2016 - 11:25 AM

http://armageddongam...quest-questions

I just switched the qst.-files and played on. If you should start from scratch and there are no bugs in the part I had already played we maybe could let an administrator switch out the qst-file. If you reach the cloud-area you still can go back, but if you fight Ganon you cannot go back. And the block puzzle in lvl 9 is not solvable, so you need the magic kay (with the help of it you actually can even finish the actual version, though it is rather hard to obtain, especially without 1/2 magic)
  • Yeto likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users