Photo

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

• Please log in to reply
1641 replies to this topic

#1576 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:01 PM

I think the games are tied to the console, not the profile. Which is a different problem in and of itself...

#1577 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:33 PM

One thing I decided I don't like upon my second playthrough is silver enemies. I'm all for scaling difficulty, but not in the form of damage/ weapon sponges that act just like their weaker counterparts. Seeing a silver bokoblin almost makes me not even want to fight cause it's going to take forever using the same strategy, and likely cost me a weapon or two. Oh well, it's minor. And they don't start appearing until after you beat at least two divine beasts, I think. 

#1578 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

Release date for the first DLC pack was revealed to be June 30th. They teased the second pack as "The Champions' Ballad," but it didn't explain anything at all about what that would be, honestly.

#1579 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:36 AM

Possibly you will unlock the Wind Waker and be able to control the wind to enhance your paragliding? The Wind Waker makes music with the wind, and you learn ballads on it I think (my memory is bad).

Edited by Nicholas Steel, 13 June 2017 - 11:37 AM.

#1580 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:41 AM

Nope. The "ballad" refers to a song by Kass. They showed him playing a song and mentioning a tale about the Champions. 

#1581 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:53 AM

Edit: Ah, I was confused.

Edited by Nicholas Steel, 13 June 2017 - 11:54 AM.

#1582 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:33 AM

The first DLC is out!

... and I may have already collected everything but the Tingle outfit. Oops. Still have the Trial of the Sword to do, at least, so that should be fun.

#1583 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:32 PM

Awwe yeah, finally. Gonna be playing this again.

#1584 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:10 PM

Thanks to Hero's Path, I can retrace my steps, relive the adventure I went on from the very beginning. I'm watching it now, and chronicling my path from beginning to end. Thought I'd dump it here, for myself and for the curious. It won't read well, since I'm less concerned about making a presentable story over just dumping an even log for my own benefit, but here it is. I'm amazed at how much I did before I even entered my first dungeon.

Spoiler

• Anthus likes this

#1585 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:15 PM

Does the Hero's Path work retroactively then? As in, will it show me where I've already been on my complete save? 

.. Cause THAT would be immensely helpful for tracking down the last of the Korok seeds.

#1586 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:57 PM

Does the Hero's Path work retroactively then? As in, will it show me where I've already been on my complete save? 

.. Cause THAT would be immensely helpful for tracking down the last of the Korok seeds.

Yes, yes it does.

And yes, yes it will.

• Anthus likes this

#1587 HylianGlaceon

HylianGlaceon

Magus

• Members

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:42 AM

Dunno if it is just me, but Master Mode is sooo boring so far. Enemies can still be stunlocked with Spears, Axes/Long Swords and Bombs, but they just take 5x longer it just gets boring pounding on them until they finally die. Molduga is also ridiculous with regenerating health and its AI. You probably need top tier Lynel equipment to even have a chance at killing it. I've run out of weapons three times already and either have to quit or use Bombs/Magnesis to kill them. I literally spent 10 minutes straight killing a mini Guardian with a Metal Block in a Shrine because it was in the way and most of my weapons broke on the one in the previous room.

#1588 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:42 AM

I've just been ignoring the mini Guardians. They aren't worth wasting my time and weapons on.

I like the change they made with the regular Guardians, though it's still pretty rustling.

#1589 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:54 AM

What did they do to regular guardians? Attach auto-targeting mini-guns to their legs? Give them ability to twirl their legs and soar through the air like those things in Hyrule field in Ocarina of Time?

Edited by Nicholas Steel, 01 July 2017 - 03:55 AM.

#1590 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:46 AM

Spoiler

• Anthus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users