7 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

Hi everyone i do find this one on the old scripts detabase
http://www.purezc.ne...showtopic=46346

I do compile the script (this one need StdExtra.zh) but the problem is the "There is already a constant with name CMB_BLANK defined" and i wondering if there's a way to fix this problem.

#2 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:29 AM

Hi everyone i do find this one on the old scripts detabase
http://www.purezc.ne...showtopic=46346
I do compile the script (this one need StdExtra.zh) but the problem is the "There is already a constant with name CMB_BLANK defined" and i wondering if there's a way to fix this problem.

Easy fix for that is:
Change all CMB_BLANK to CMB_BLANK1 or whatever in that scriptfile then it should compile.There are other ways also to get it compile.

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:38 AM

Thanks. And there's a way to change all musics functions MIDI into .Mp3 or .Ogg with conserved some midi musics on certains dungeons ?

#4 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

You could change the midi by making two DMaps. There would be two version of the same screen. The first one you go to will then take you to the boss version. Once you beat the boss you can now go through the first screen. 

EDIT: Now that I see what you asked I have no idea what I was thinking.

Edited by TheRock, 08 June 2017 - 12:26 PM.

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:49 PM

So maybe it's just impossible to change them but if i let D0 at 0 so not midi music will play ?

#6 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:02 PM

You could technically have one DMap version to not have the midi play and the other DMap to have the MP3 play. Both of the Dmaps place would need to look the same.

#7 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:34 PM

Ok now i got a another problem. When i do wants Link teleport where the portal is Link do the teleportation animation but not on the portal and always beside the protal. Like this.
test10.png

O points is the tiles that Link was do the teleport animations and the X is the portal point where Link couldn't teleported. So i wondering if the problem is the distance of the portal because i don't see any clues of the distances problems 

Edited by Cedric, 08 June 2017 - 01:35 PM.

#8 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:15 PM

The sprites and the sound of the teleport is ok but the place is not ok. the teleport places is look like 3X3 tiles combos so how i can make the teleport functionnal at 1x1 tiles ? (i was let the ffc at 1x1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users