Screenshot: Challenge Accepted Announcements and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#31 William

William

Banditos

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

I'm sorry, everyone, about my long disappearance. It's been weeks since I've posted on PureZC, and I know that can be frustrating when I'm helping run a contest here. Russ is at work right now, but when he gets back he and I will discuss what we would like to do for S:CA and hopefully have the next challenge up and everything sorted out by the end of the day. Thanks for your patience, and I'm sorry for my in-activeness. Everything will be in order soon. icon_smile.gif

~Liam

#32 Jared

Jared

The delayed hero

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

Wait, so is Screen Rebirth officially gone? Or will you guys switch between the two?

#33 Supindahood

Supindahood

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

They will switch between, some challenges will be a screen rebirth.

#34 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

Yeah, it's going to be a switch. I'm not exactly sure how often, but right now, I'm thinking either 1/2 or 1/3 of them will be rebirth challenges.

#35 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

Hey everybody, just to let you know, we only have one entry this week. Given the general lack of interest in S:CA, I'll most likely put up the next poll as soon as I receive a second entry, but, if anybody else shows interest, I might hold back a few hours.

#36 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

I will submit. Please hang on, if you will.

#37 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

Thanks, and no problem! I'll wait until I receive your submission to put up the poll.

#38 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:15 PM

Any idea when the challenge 17 will be posted?

#39 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

I could whip one up in a few minutes, however, I'm not sure what good that would do. Interest has waned in the contest significantly, to the point where I have to beg for entries and the polls get little to no posts. I've been toying with make a poll to gauge people's interests, but I dunno. The fact that you've expressed interest is giving me a bit of hope, so hopefully, I'll have the next challenge up by tonight.

#40 Avataro

Quest maker xD

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

It's just like in sotw. There are times, where it's activity goes down and times where everyone submits amazing screenshots. icon_smile.gif
I think the next challenge should be more "challenging". Personally I like more restrictions. looking forward to it either way

Edited by Avataro, 11 May 2012 - 06:03 PM.

#41 Jared

Jared

The delayed hero

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

I would enter, but the tileset Shane and I are working on isn't done. It doesn't have anything at the moment... XD

#42 Polaris

Polaris

Your member title is shown beside posts you make

• Forum Assistants

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE(Jared @ May 12 2012, 09:35 AM) View Post

I would enter, but the tileset Shane and I are working on isn't done. It doesn't have anything at the moment... XD

I'm working on it. icon_blah.gif

It depends on what the challenge is, I'm hoping I can whip something up for this challenge. icon_smile.gif

#43 Jared

Jared

The delayed hero

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

Is the next S:CA or SR going to be up soon? I really want to enter.

#44 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:35 PM

To quote from the other thread:
I've been meaning to get to that, but my school schedule isn't giving me much time to breathe right now...

I've got a test every week until finals, multiple lab reports to write, presentations to work on... I'm a bit swamped right now. But, I'm going to try to put up something today. Sorry for being so late; I don't like it when school interferes with my S:CA duties (and my questmaking, to boot), but that's just the way it is. But yeah, hang tight, and I'll see what I can do.

#45 Adem

Adem

• Members

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:08 AM

Challenge 17 is still in need of submissions. The poll will be posted as soon as we have enough.

Also, we've updated the rules for the contest. Not a whole lot is different, but we cleaned them up and made things more explanatory. Check them out if you get the chance! icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users