Screenshot: Challenge Accepted Announcements and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#16 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

Yeah, I was hoping to have time to make my own shot or get another submission, but unfortunately, I've had no time, and nobody else has submitted. Since we're already so late, I figure I might as well just wait til next Monday to put up the poll and the next challenge, as giving people only 3 days to get a shot ready is a bit ridiculous.

#17 Jared

Jared

The delayed hero

• Members

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:50 PM

So, when's are the next requirements being put up?

#18 kurt91

kurt91

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

Um, am I detecting a hint of sarcasm on the latest challenge? A "lake of whatever" seems rather vague. You could call a desert a "lake of sand", a forest as a "lake of trees", a town as a "lake of people", etc. Honestly, I had a bit of trouble keeping a straight face while reading this one.

#19 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

That's the point, it's supposed to be rather vague. It has to be kept within reason; for example, it has to actually resemble a lake. So a "lake of tree" would work, assuming it's some kind of basin full of trees, but just a general forest wouldn't. So don't go too crazy, but feel free to be a little creative.

#20 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:48 AM

Without sounding pushy, But may I ask when is Screenshot: Challenge Accepted #12 going up.
Or are you guys still waiting for some more users to submit screen-shots?, I just wanted to know thats all.

#21 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:18 AM

Yeah, so far, yours is the only entry. I'm kind of past the point of waiting for three entries; if it's been a week and we get two, I'll put the poll up as soon as I'm able to.

#22 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:47 AM

Oh okay, but I can not believe I'm the only that entered so far, thats kinda shocking.

Come on Someone else please enter,Its a real shame that no one else has entered...

#23 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

I'm a day-wulf, not a night-wolf!

• Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:37 PM

Here's an idea for a challenge:

I went and looked through all the challenges so far, and you haven't had a graveyard challenge yet.

You could have the challenge be "Screen Type: Graveyard" and have a restriction of at least 1 large (at least 2x2 tiles) grave or statue. (Or you could just go without that restriction and open it up to any type of graveyard.)

Just thought I'd share my idea. I don't know when the next challenge should be posted.

#24 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE(Lightwulf @ Feb 1 2012, 12:37 PM) View Post

Just thought I'd share my idea. I don't know when the next challenge should be posted.

Well, I was going to wait til I heard from William to post the next challenge, but that's seeming less and less likely. I'll keep your idea in mind then, and assuming I don't here from him soon, I'll probably have the next challenge up today.

#25 Orithan

Orithan

For science! - Commission from ShootingStar on Fur Affinity

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

So, when is the next requrements being put up? I would like to know when it would be up.

#26 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:54 PM

Sorry, I've been meaning to put it up. But real life has the way of interfering. I've been juggling a few essays I need to write with my Spanish test studying and chemistry homework this week, which has kept me from attending to my duties here. But, I'll try to have the challenge up sometime tonight. I'm so sorry for the long delay.

#27 Orithan

Orithan

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:42 AM

Now that we have S:CA challenge 12 over and done with, are we going to post Winner's Challenge 3 anytime soon?

#28 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:15 PM

Winner's Challenge 3 is going to be posted as soon as the poll for challenge 13 is put up, which may either be Monday, or whenever we get enough shots (we have 2 right now).

#29 Orithan

Orithan

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

So, when are we going to put up the next challenge/winner's challenge? The poll for #14 has been on for well over a week now.

#30 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

Right, sorry. I've been dealing with school work en masse, and never got around to the next challenge. William said he'd put it up, but then he vanished. So yeah... not sure about him, but I'll try to have the next challenge up soon. Possibly not tonight, but I'll try. And I apologize for the long delay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users