Requiem for Hyrule

• Please log in to reply
360 replies to this topic

#301 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

Thanks for the S.Bomb tip. How do I progress from the 4 rooms I am currently in? (5 if you count the secret room containing the map)

Edited by franpa, 21 November 2012 - 12:40 AM.

#302 newstarshipsmell

newstarshipsmell

Musky Pawgazer

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE(franpa @ Nov 21 2012, 12:40 AM) View Post

Thanks for the S.Bomb tip. How do I progress from the 4 rooms I am currently in? (5 if you count the secret room containing the map)

Bomb the wall in the lower left room.

#303 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE(newstarshipsmell @ Nov 21 2012, 10:00 PM) View Post

Bomb the wall in the lower left room.
Thanks, now I can finally reach the chest containing the bow! However I am short a key and have no clue where to look. Any tips on where the key I'm missing would be?

-_-

Edited by franpa, 22 November 2012 - 11:09 AM.

#304 newstarshipsmell

newstarshipsmell

Musky Pawgazer

• Members

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE(franpa @ Nov 22 2012, 11:08 AM) View Post

Thanks, now I can finally reach the chest containing the bow! However I am short a key and have no clue where to look. Any tips on where the key I'm missing would be?

-_-

I just started Level 3 but I'm off to Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's - I'll play through L5 this evening and if you still haven't found the missing key, I can post where they all are.

From memory, though, there's a key hidden inside the wall to the right of the giant arrow in the lower-right most room (you may have already had to grab that one.) I think there's also a key hidden inside the wall in the middle room along the left side of the dungeon (the room I told you to bomb the wall open.)

#305 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

I have both those keys unfortunately :/ thanks for the help, it's appreciated and enjoy Thanksgiving!

#306 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

cheat is on for this quest! in case you get stranded real bad, you can use,, just click above on cheat icon_unsettled.gif
icon_unsettled.gif
QUOTE(franpa @ Nov 22 2012, 01:43 PM) View Post

I have both those keys unfortunately :/ thanks for the help, it's appreciated and enjoy Thanksgiving!

#307 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

I could cheat, but rather not. I do appreciate help towards solving puzzles I get stuck at, like this key issue for instance.

#308 newstarshipsmell

newstarshipsmell

Musky Pawgazer

• Members

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE(franpa @ Nov 22 2012, 01:43 PM) View Post

There's only 4 Keys and I think you found them all already. You mean you can physically reach the big chest with the Bow, but cannot open it? It did not use up a Key when I opened it*, so I am guessing you need the Boss Key to open the chest. Remember where you found the map? Remember where you fought the Aquamentus? Look at the Map, and explore. icon_smile.gif

If you give up:

You get the Boss Key by...

*I had an extra Key (as well as the Boss Key) when I reached the Bow chest, because it's possible to gain an extra Key in this dungeon. Since the stairwell exit in the Vire room near the entrance warps you in front of the closing door on the left, you can immediately walk underneath it and enter Aquamentus' room from behind him, thus bypassing the locked door below the Magic Boomerang (which only leads to his room.)

#309 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE(newstarshipsmell @ Nov 24 2012, 09:07 AM) View Post

There's only 4 Keys and I think you found them all already. You mean you can physically reach the big chest with the Bow, but cannot open it? It did not use up a Key when I opened it*, so I am guessing you need the Boss Key to open the chest. Remember where you found the map? Remember where you fought the Aquamentus? Look at the Map, and explore. icon_smile.gif

Neat, I remember you or Link mentioning the area above Aquamentus but didn't think I could access it yet so never looked in to it, also I forgot all about it until you mentioned it just now >.>"

#310 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

Woo completed the dungeon, didn't even need the potion after all! Lots of 2wtf puzzles in that ffff dungeon kept me stuck for ages -_-

#311 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

Oh boy.

I have felling you're gonna hate level 6.

#312 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

I haven't done too much in level 6, heck haven't made any progress at all in it, dead ends all around me. However I have played much since beating dungeon 5.

My only complaint so far about Dungeon 6 is the nearest shop that sells bombs, charges an arm and a leg for them.

#313 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

There should be another cheaper shop somewhere. Plus, you shouldn't need too many bombs in there.

More false walls than anything.

#314 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Why did Dungeon 5's item chest require the boss key? Dungeon 6's can be opened with a regular key!

Edit: One more question: Where is the level 3 sword? The one after White Sword. Is it somewhere in the overworld? (I assume it is over all those spikes... D:)

Edited by franpa, 29 November 2012 - 03:13 PM.

#315 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

Negative.

Make sure you use your whistle in unlikely places. Look close to Level 4.

I honestly do not know why I did that with the chest. Dumb moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users