• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#16 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE(pixcalibur @ Mar 2 2013, 05:59 AM) View Post

Man, already stuck trying to find 1-3. Got a guess where it is, but I have no magic to use the candle.

I assume the blue ring is in one of the levels.

Hey, at least you got a candle. All I found was a bow and I have no idea where to go next icon_lol.gif

#17 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Mar 2 2013, 02:46 PM) View Post

Hey, at least you got a candle. All I found was a bow and I have no idea where to go next icon_lol.gif

Apparently had at case of Catch 22 before the most recent update. Now moving fairly smoothly. At 4-3

#18 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Mar 2 2013, 02:46 PM) View Post

candle is in 1-2 first room on the right push one of the blocks will reveal stairs to blue candle

#19 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE(pixcalibur @ Mar 2 2013, 02:53 PM) View Post

Apparently had at case of Catch 22 before the most recent update. Now moving fairly smoothly. At 4-3

where is the magic container at in lvl 1 and wheres lvl 1-3 at?

#20 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Mar 3 2013, 01:46 AM) View Post

Hi

Lvl 1-3 is at top right part of the overworld , remember money game house icon_wink.gif

#21 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE(zcfan @ Mar 2 2013, 03:54 PM) View Post

candle is in 1-2 first room on the right push one of the blocks will reveal stairs to blue candle

Geez, I've got to go back, I am now in level 1-3 and just got my new bracelet.

PS yeah thanks Judasr I went there next....

Edited by Mister Snooze, 02 March 2013 - 06:05 PM.

#22 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

Before the update, there was a bush in front of 1-3. The problem was that the magic jar is in 1-3. Now it's ok. Really want to get the item from 2-3 ASAP

#23 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

Magic containers are in the *-3 levels up to 8-3, hehe. Sometimes, remember, you can get two heart pieces in one dungeon (1-1 for example).

PS: Wow, huge wave of replies in this thread in such a short time. Thanks everyone for playing this quest! I must admit, now since the fourth quest is out, the only I play is the fourth, haha. icon_smile.gif

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 02 March 2013 - 06:15 PM.

#24 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

icon_smile.gif

Hm i am now looking for some magic containers icon_eek.gif

#25 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

Yeah, check Level 1-3 and 2-3 for the first two magic containers, and then Level 3-3 for the third one (smaller part in the extra entrance). Once you've got those three, you shouldn't have a big magic problem anymore. By the way, the half-magic upgrade is now in a dungeon, it's not in the overworld(s) anymore.

#26 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

Hi! Any idea how to go level 7-1 or 7-2 or 7-3 or whatever the numbers combo is ??
hard to find anything down here.. icon_blink.gif

#27 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

For all three Level 7's and Level 8-1, you need at least one enemy alive! Use your magical rod (cumbined with the magic book) when the enemy is at the tree with the strange colored stem (hint for that is in the Level 1 location in Mirror Hyrule). If you time the attack right, the flame will trigger the secret on that tree and permanently reveal the level entrance.

There are five such spots with strange colored tree stems. Four of them are level entrances, and one is a heart piece. If you are doing it correctly, it's not really hard (except Level 7-1 with just a single enemy in the screen). You need to lure the Moblin to the tree, and shoot him with the rod, so the flame hits at least one pixel edge of the tree. icon_smile.gif

#28 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

Man, always takes a while to map the mirror side and to pave a safe path. Find lots of stuff though.

Bonus area isn't going to be done for quite a while with what's in there. I assume just more heart pieces in there, maybe fire boomerang.

#29 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:58 AM

The left room of the bonus zone has the red candle (infinite and more flame power) and is only guarded by a red Gohma (silver arrows needed which you get in the first mirror dungeon). The other two items in the room to the right and specially to the top can only be claimed by killing either invisible and strong or mirrored enemies. icon_smile.gif

#30 Littlejohn

Littlejohn

• Members

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

I found level 2-3 cannot find level 2-2. Any help would be appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users