The Island of Yeto Help

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#16 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 06 August 2016 - 02:37 PM

Yes I know how you can feel entering the castle -.-, but it is like a Level 6 in the game

To beat the other 3 dungeons, or at least to get the item, its enough with your current sword

Spoiler

EDIT: I made a update. Sorry, hope this is the last! It should be available soon

Spoiler

Tried to find more supers but I have limited access of the mines without the Mine Cart.  Same with the Dark Forest.  Where is the mine cart?  And the Bowless Blue Mail since the Bow requires a key?

#17 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 06 August 2016 - 04:07 PM

Bow

Spoiler

Superbombs: You don´t need...

Spoiler

#18 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:45 AM

The update is ready, you can download it. Its important, I give a new chance to get SwordL3 and I fixed some ugly tile mistakes in field and tower, and a normal key could ruin the game (it should be wasted in level where it is (mines)), all that is fixed

Edited by Yeto, 07 August 2016 - 06:19 AM.

#19 Soraki

Soraki

• Members

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:04 AM

Seems like i need two keys to progress on the mines and get the raft, i've got one behind a bombable wall, but i can't figure out where the second one is.

#20 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:59 AM

Seems like i need two keys to progress on the mines and get the raft, i've got one behind a bombable wall, but i can't figure out where the second one is.

You can get 2 more keys

First key

Spoiler

Second key

Spoiler

Edited by Yeto, 09 August 2016 - 04:47 PM.

#21 Soraki

Soraki

• Members

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:15 PM

You can get 2 more keys

First key

Spoiler

Second key

Spoiler

Spoiler

Anyway, thanks for the tips, it's a good and tricky quest so far.

#22 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:01 PM

Is there a maze clue somewhere or do we have to do the long redundant try every path way

#23 griftersinas

griftersinas

• Members

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:33 PM

Is the red potion a one time thing? i haven't picked it up because i can just pick up the blue from the lake easily.

#24 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:12 AM

Spoiler

Anyway, thanks for the tips, it's a good and tricky quest so far.

Spoiler

Mister Snooze:

About maze paths, anyone requires brute force and one of them has not solution, so you could be there hours trying to do it!

Spoiler

Griftersinas: red potion

Spoiler

Edited by Yeto, 08 August 2016 - 04:26 AM.

#25 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:23 AM

Spoiler

Thanks for the quest, Yeto. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

• Yeto likes this

#26 DBDjango

DBDjango

• Members

Posted 09 August 2016 - 08:26 AM

Enjoying the quest quite a bit so far; having problems making progress in the Tower though. Right now I'm missing only the boss key, so could I get a hint on where that is?

#27 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:10 AM

Thanks for the quest, Yeto. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Ok, well done! its impressive you did without help =)

I enjoyed when I made it also.

DBDJango

Spoiler

#28 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:40 PM

Ok, well done! its impressive you did without help =)

I enjoyed when I made it also.

DBDJango

Spoiler

I found one behind a certain creature but it did me no good just lowered blocks ?????in a room with nothing but enemies of course (never mind I figured it out, that is what happens if I start ranting).

Edited by Mister Snooze, 09 August 2016 - 01:00 PM.

#29 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:20 PM

I hope this isn't an obvious question, or some ZC version issue, but why is the spacebar map feature disabled in most areas? I see this map works in the dark cave, the dark cave being a big hassle to navigate otherwise, but the desert palace is also a confusing dungeon where no spacebar map makes it much worse. This quest is indeed in the vein of Yeto's quest and a Tribute to Yeto's quest, and I would love it much more if I had spatial awareness of where Link is.

Also,

Spoiler

Edited by Marv Albert, 09 August 2016 - 02:22 PM.

#30 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:07 PM

I hope this isn't an obvious question, or some ZC version issue, but why is the spacebar map feature disabled in most areas? I see this map works in the dark cave, the dark cave being a big hassle to navigate otherwise, but the desert palace is also a confusing dungeon where no spacebar map makes it much worse. This quest is indeed in the vein of Yeto's quest and a Tribute to Yeto's quest, and I would love it much more if I had spatial awareness of where Link is.

Also,

Spoiler

I did that because overworld and caves's map showed a lot of incoherent stuff (you could see red tower from caves , with brown palette. Or houses in the overworld, etc...)

But, I really could update with palace's map active! no problem to that. However I felt castle and mines are better without map.

Spoiler

Edited by Yeto, 10 August 2016 - 04:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users