Ramdomizer alpha, what items do.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 TheCutestCarnivore

TheCutestCarnivore

Initiate

• Members

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:02 PM

(hope i didn't double post i'm rather new.)

I don't know what most items do can somebody tell me or send me to a list or something because i couldn't find anything about the items.

• Alucard648 likes this

#2 TheCutestCarnivore

TheCutestCarnivore

Initiate

• Members

Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:20 PM

I think i got an upgrade for the ladder too. which makes no sense to me because the ladder seems the same as ever.

#3 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:29 PM

The ladder upgrade would be the four-way ladder, allowing you to cross gaps in any direction instead of only being able to go straight across. I couldn't tell you about the other items though, I haven't played Randomizer.

• KingPridenia likes this

#4 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:12 PM

All the item types in Randomizer Alpha.

Spoiler

Edited by Orithan, 03 August 2016 - 07:22 PM.

• MermaidCim, grayswandir, KingPridenia and 1 other like this

#5 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 04 August 2016 - 07:32 AM

All the item types in Randomizer Alpha.

Spoiler

I believe it is called the Hero's Fury.

Also, I think you missed the Rupees->Life Potion. I think it is buried under the regular potions, so you have to consume those first. Looks like a broken potion bottle with a hammer through it.

Edited by Dimentio, 04 August 2016 - 07:33 AM.

• TheCutestCarnivore likes this

#6 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:17 AM

You know what'd be neat.... A pre-quest scroll, as with the NES game, that shows all the items, and their names, in Randomiser. That's be super-helpful, too.

Is there no simple list of all the items, and their properties for the Randomiser series, that comes with the quest (e.g. in the database quest details)?

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 04 August 2016 - 08:17 AM.

#7 TheCutestCarnivore

TheCutestCarnivore

Initiate

• Members

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:46 AM

thank you for telling me what most items do. there are a few passives you skipped that I'm not sure on but given time i could probably figure out most of the rings and scrolls.

You know what'd be neat.... A pre-quest scroll, as with the NES game, that shows all the items, and their names, in Randomiser. That's be super-helpful, too.

Is there no simple list of all the items, and their properties for the Randomiser series, that comes with the quest (e.g. in the database quest details)?

wouldn't that pre-quest scroll be outrageously long though there are very many items in this quest including upgrades.

#8 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:51 AM

thank you for telling me what most items do. there are a few passives you skipped that I'm not sure on but given time i could probably figure out most of the rings and scrolls.

wouldn't that pre-quest scroll be outrageously long though there are very many items in this quest including upgrades.

Sure, but pressing 'Start' would engage the game. I've made that kind of scroll, and it's fairly easy to do.

(Advanced title screens, and intros are something that I do for all of my projects.)

#9 TheCutestCarnivore

TheCutestCarnivore

Initiate

• Members

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:58 AM

Sure, but pressing 'Start' would engage the game. I've made that kind of scroll, and it's fairly easy to do.

(Advanced title screens, and intros are something that I do for all of my projects.)

well you have a point there, and i guess sitting through the long scroll for the first time wouldn't be so bad.

#10 TheCutestCarnivore

TheCutestCarnivore

Initiate

• Members

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:21 AM

The ladder upgrade would be the four-way ladder, allowing you to cross gaps in any direction instead of only being able to go straight across. I couldn't tell you about the other items though, I haven't played Randomizer.

actually i tested it, i don't think that's what it actually does. I'm starting to wonder if the ladder was even upgraded at all.

#11 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:44 PM

The 4-Way ladder is very finnicky/buggy, namely when it comes to 8-way movement. In order to get it to work properly, you need to walk onto the ladder combo while your player sprite is centered over the tile you are on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users