• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#16 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:24 PM

What about a third level sword?  These bomb gleeoks suuuuuuuuuck

Secret Shop under a rock in the Dark World. Requires a Super Bomb. Use the spin attack stab trick to find it.

#17 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 18 July 2016 - 06:44 PM

Hey all, The Dark World's Return Final Build uses ZC version 2.50.2. None of the Chests require the boss key to open them, just to get past the lock blocks. All of the chests have been thoroughly tested on the final build I released and work in 2.50.2. If they persist in not working, you may need to reload the quest in a new file due to ZC being weird about file version differences. 

I'm no able to get that 250.2 ,, fromhttp://www.shardstor...mhosters.com/,,where di you got that  from ...???/ :confused:

#18 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 18 July 2016 - 06:52 PM

I'm no able to get that 250.2 ,, fromhttp://www.shardstor...mhosters.com/,,where di you got that  from ...???/ :confused:

Here you have it

https://www.dropbox....-2-50-2-win.zip

#19 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 18 July 2016 - 11:07 PM

judasrisin!! thanks a bunch for this link, quest need this "for real," after installing did some revamping and now I'm  on the dark world by that ancient volcano ,(paused here) , to make here  need boomer, hook shot, raft and ladder, some red  bombs, etc

the hookshot I got is the short one,, don't know where the long one is located,,, keep trying,,,

• Mr.ReDead likes this

#20 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:05 PM

I have not found that second sword, much less the third one. Hello Vravelo and JudasR

A lens would be nice, without it I am just blowing up everything, just discovered a bombable wall in the graveyard, maybe that will help hehe

Edited by Mister Snooze, 19 July 2016 - 02:43 PM.

• judasrising likes this

#21 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:45 PM

I have not found that second sword, much less the third one. Hello Vravelo and JudasR

A lens would be nice, without it I am just blowing up everything, just discovered a bombable wall in the graveyard, maybe that will help hehe

Mr-snooze, so glad to see you :clap: :approve: I overhear that Artistic may  bunk n this quest, hope's true (a great person) will like to see Lukas around here though""" ---- let me know where you get the lens .... thanks........ (or long range hook)

#22 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:58 PM

Secret Shop under a rock in the Dark World. Requires a Super Bomb. Use the spin attack stab trick to find it.

Is there anywhere good to grind for cash? I really think i've found all the hidden rupee caches in the light and dark worlds already up to the volcanic castle.

Spoiler

• Mr.ReDead likes this

#23 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:59 PM

Is there anywhere good to grind for cash? I really think i've found all the hidden rupee caches in the light and dark worlds already up to the volcanic castle.

Spoiler

There should be plenty of rupees hidden behind tress and in odd spots around the maps. If you have the hammer, there is a good place in the overworld that can net you some rupees if you are willing and good with controlling your character.

#24 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:38 PM

playing a little more today... lead me to find the magic wand and long range hook plus the candle,, be back tomorrow

#25 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:47 PM

Candle is one screen south of first entering the frozen plains. The wand items and the Long-shot are in the White Ruins

Edited by Mr.ReDead, 19 July 2016 - 10:48 PM.

#26 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 July 2016 - 09:01 AM

Hi Everyone! :D

I'm here! I got side tracked yesterday. Snooze.... no lens in this quest.

#27 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:17 PM

Hi Everyone! :D

I'm here! I got side tracked yesterday. Snooze.... no lens in this quest.

Artistic.. OMG!,, how nice to see you again we never forgot you! (truly warrior) !! I was playing this quest , but I'm going easy ,, plus using my "system forced victory!... think I may  need ten  more minutes to finish this off, let me know your progress !!  jeje I know you'll beat this in no time!! :bounce:  :bounce:   my friend judasrising is helping me ,, hi like this smiling face when things going goo!! ........................... good to see Artistic""

• Artistic likes this

#28 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:17 PM

Spoiler

Ditto on your spoiler, ugh! Too hard for this average player.

#29 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:48 PM

Ditto on your spoiler, ugh! Too hard for this average player.

It becomes much, much easier once you find the hammer, or purchase the items from the secret shop mentioned.

I'm not able to post screencaps, but I can't figure out how to reach some rooms in the White Ruins and Volcanic Castle. Hopefully my description works.

Spoiler

#30 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:21 PM

once upon a time" the honest fellow, signed up into Zelda Classic to have some fun playing quests!!

he was bumped, smashed , super beat  for any quest, or any quest maker,, time pass so he discover the

""forced victory!"" that's it,,' he became invincible, no more deaths , can beat any quest in a bliss' 

good to play with confidence !! :bounce:  :bounce: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users