Help with "A New Adventure"

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

I am stuck trying to find the red candle. I have the blue one but it's not helping me get passed all the trees in the 2nd dungeon. 

Thanks in advance,

ms_zelda_lady

Nevermind I found it  :love:

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 20 October 2013 - 06:53 PM.

#2 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

I don't seem to be able to do any of the extended portions of level 3 without boots or what appears to be the need for the second-level bracelet (or power glove).  Am I supposed to ditch this and come back later, or should I have found those by now?

thanks!

#3 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

The boots are in level 3 after you kill a boss or some enemies near the end of the level. It's the only level I died in. It's a little hard but definitely doable. The power glove is in level 4.

#4 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

Stuck in level 7. Looks like I need the whistle to go on, but I can´t find it. Some tips would be appreciated. Anyway a good quest, funny gameplay, thanks jsm for this one / Lukaz

Edited by Lukaz, 21 October 2013 - 11:04 AM.

#5 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

Wow Lukaz you're fast.  I wish I could help you but I just finished level 4.

#6 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Wow Lukaz you're fast.  I wish I could help you but I just finished level 4.

Maybe you can help me later on if I don´t get any support. I found something in level 6 second part that looks like a bottle, I believe it was red and yellow striped. I have no idea what it was and I can´t find it on my subscreen. I wonder if level 7 has a second entrance / Lukaz

EDIT: okay, I found out how to go on in level 7. There was an item I hadn´t tried in the room with the Music symbol / Lukaz

Edited by Lukaz, 21 October 2013 - 11:38 AM.

#7 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

I am stuck trying to find the red candle. I have the blue one but it's not helping me get passed all the trees in the 2nd dungeon. 

Thanks in advance,

ms_zelda_lady

Nevermind I found it  :love:

Sorry, Where have you found red candle?

Edited by patgarret, 21 October 2013 - 12:19 PM.

#8 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Red Candle is the item you get after beating the boss at the top of level 2

#9 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

The boots are in level 3 after you kill a boss or some enemies near the end of the level. It's the only level I died in. It's a little hard but definitely doable. The power glove is in level 4.

I must be seriously missing something, because that's not what I'm seeing.

In level 3, I've killed every boss and every enemy, except for whatever might be in those final two rooms behind the black box that I need a power glove to get around.

In level 4, I've found the bow, the purse, and the raft.  No power glove anywhere.  I've scoured every room I could find.  What am I missing?

thanks!

-M

#10 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

If you didn't get the ladder that's what is probably what you're missing in level 3.  Hmm....I wish I had written everything down but I didn't. I know I started level 4 before finishing level 3 cause I was looking for the white sword and the blue suit and wandered into level 4 accidentally. Make sure in level 3 to bombs some walls because some of the center areas are rooms and that's where the power glove may be at. If it's not in an unmapped room in level 3 then for sure it's in level 4.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 21 October 2013 - 01:46 PM.

#11 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

If you didn't get the ladder that's what is probably what you're missing in level 3.  Hmm....I wish I had written everything down but I didn't. I know I started level 4 before finishing level 3 cause I was looking for the white sword and the blue suit and wandered into level 4 accidentally. Make sure in level 3 to bombs some walls because some of the center areas are rooms and that's where the power glove may be at. If it's not in an unmapped room in level 3 then for sure it's in level 4.

I'll check one more time, but I did get the ladder and I've been to those unmarked rooms in the centers, too.  I'm really stumped.  It's gotta just be something stupid I'm missing.

Yep.  That was it.  I missed one tiny bombable wall.  D'oh!  Thanks, Ms_Zelda_Lady!

#12 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

Where's the white sword?

Edit: Never mind, old man in L3 was a red herring

Edited by phatjak69, 21 October 2013 - 03:32 PM.

#13 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

Anytime congo23. Gotta help as much as I can.  I wish I could help you phatjak69 but I'm not too sure. I think it was in a cave on the right side of the map but you need the power glove to get it. I finished level 6 and got some really nice treasures. Hey Lukaz I got a striped bottle that doesn't show up in my inventory also. Hopefully the author will post something here. I have 2 different colored items that when used open like the hook shot. Onward to level 7

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 21 October 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#14 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

Looking for the white sword, level 4 and the second power glove.

Thanks in advance.

And the boots too.

Edited by Spelunker, 21 October 2013 - 08:03 PM.

#15 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

Spelunker  Bomb the walls in level 3 to find the power bracelet and the boots. The white sword is in a cave that can only be opened with the power glove. I wish I could tell you exactly where the white sword cave is but without the over world map on, I'm not really sure exactly where it is.

I'm stuck in level 7  I've tried bombing walls but no luck. Hey Lukaz HELPPPPPP :shrug: LMAO

Thanks in advance

BTW I found a 2nd striped bottle that doesn't appear anywhere in my inventory.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 21 October 2013 - 09:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users