Quest update comming soom

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:02 AM

Hello everyone i have to ask you something. As you can see i made my another project (Oracle of Dreams) in paused until i can combine global script or until someone wants to works with me on the project (since i do want to try to works with someone for the quest creation). it's that why in attendant i going to continue the update for Mayath Island to make it more complete with news scripts and fix somes bugs. You must been saying at yourself ''How i can get the Heart Container Piece that cost 999 rupees ?! it's just impossible without the another wallet! '' well worries not because i'll working on the 1.3 version for the Mayath Island's quest so don't be surprise if i made somes changements.
Also i try to make the ''Death Darknut'' as playable character that this story will be in fact the
Hard mode from the quest. Don't forget that i can remplace somes ''normal'' boss for the custom boss (The Death Darknut will NOT be change. Why ? Because him too he is a custom boss that everyone must know pretty hard to defeat.)
That all i wanted to ask you so be patient for the version 1.3 that will can be the lasted version. That take me awhile.

Edited by Cedric, 31 March 2017 - 12:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users