"Level 1" Mechanically Complete

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:43 PM

So, I am gonna announce this now with an official title as the "first level" of this open world adventure has been completed.

I do still have a little bit of decoration and enemy placement left to do in the dungeon, but I have playtested it in its entirety and am happy to say everything is running as intended. When I release it for play, I estimate it will take about 30 minutes to complete.

For information on the quest, check out the project description. When I am comfortable, I may release a demo.

I do not necessarily consider myself the best designer of all time, but I do hope that what I come up with is adequate and pleasing.

Anyways, I will now release the names of all the planned locations in the game. And I will update their percentage of completion from time to time as I move forward.

Hyrule Field [98% complete. I need to place enemies.]
Lon Lon Ranch [100% complete.]
Lost Woods [98% complete. Need to place enemies and maybe add a few more details.]
Skull Woods [60% complete. Need to fill out the top floor.]
Castor Wilds
Termina
Death Mountain
Spectacle Rock
Gerudo Desert
Arbiter's Grounds
Thieves' Hideout
Parapa Palace
Lake Hylia
Talus Cave
Zora's Domain
Koholint Island
Snowpeak Mountains
Tower of Winds
The Lady's Lair
Castle Town
Forsaken Fortress
Bottom of the Well
Hyrule Castle
The Pyramid

As I work on this, some of these locations may be scrapped or some may be added on. But this is roughly what to expect. Some of these areas are even completely optional.

Edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami, 18 May 2017 - 06:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users