Link and Zelda: Panoply of Calatia

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#151 faronheights

faronheights

Initiate

• Members

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:33 PM

Having made it past these two puzzles, and the remainder besides, the first part of the final dungeon is complete. The next area I'm in now is making me think that I might have missed something earlier in the game. Because unless a certain spell which was in your inventory in the intro to the game and taken away in the ambush is actually in the final dungeon somewhere, it went missing and I have no idea where it might be. I've tried some unconventional methods to advancing further in the tunnels and have gotten stuck.

There are tunnels to the upper-left which definitely look like you need to fly through them, and the path beyond the barrier requires either incredibly tricky maneuvering with the Cane of Somaria, Ladder and Power Bracelet or that spell. Hopefully I didn't miss it somewhere back in Hyrule.

#152 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:43 PM

and the path beyond the barrier requires either incredibly tricky maneuvering with the Cane of Somaria, Ladder and Power Bracelet

Spoiler

Edited by Dimentio, 15 January 2017 - 05:44 PM.

#153 Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

Initiate

• Members

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:35 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#154 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:12 PM

Spoiler

Ah, that was it!  Thanks a bunch!

#155 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:45 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#156 Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

Initiate

• Members

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:49 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Ninja 4 Hire, 15 January 2017 - 10:49 PM.

#157 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:24 AM

Well, good job figuring out the maze path. Did you place the crystal at the end?

Of course. Now I am in Soejima and I don't know if this is the next palace I have to investigate.

#158 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:42 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Of course. Now I am in Soejima and I don't know if this is the next palace I have to investigate.

Spoiler

#159 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:09 AM

Speaking very, very generally, how does one deal with those tiles that block every projectile? Like that room in the final area (I think it was the final area) with a key completely walled off by those blocking tiles in the left half of the room near a door. Do we use the whirlwind or something to bring it to us, assuming the whirlwind isn't blocked by those tiles?

#160 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:11 AM

Speaking very, very generally, how does one deal with those tiles that block every projectile? Like that room in the final area (I think it was the final area) with a key completely walled off by those blocking tiles in the left half of the room near a door. Do we use the whirlwind or something to bring it to us, assuming the whirlwind isn't blocked by those tiles?

Spoiler

#161 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:16 AM

What?! ... ew. Now I feel dumb. Again. What about that sideview cave somewhere in Hyrule (Again, sorry for being vague; not at computer to check.) where there is a single tiny inconsequential enemy locked into an area in the lower-right corner of the screen by those blocking tiles? Is there a switch somewhere too, or can those blocks be gotten around? .... .... It's the L2 switch hook, isn't it.

#162 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:17 AM

What?! ... ew. Now I feel dumb. Again. What about that sideview cave somewhere in Hyrule (Again, sorry for being vague; not at computer to check.) where there is a single tiny inconsequential enemy locked into an area in the lower-right corner of the screen by those blocking tiles? Is there a switch somewhere too, or can those blocks be gotten around? .... .... It's the L2 switch hook, isn't it.

Spoiler

Edited by Dimentio, 16 January 2017 - 10:22 AM.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#163 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:29 PM

stuck in seline  upper part.

I am in a room with a single red door at the top with a fire above it and rocks falling from above. 

I tried everything in my inventory and cant get it to open. I even tried pushing the rocks against the door with the shield and the l3 bracelet. 

I tried the bora too, it killed the rocks but the door still didn't open.

Must be missing something.

Edited by csharporbflat, 16 January 2017 - 04:21 PM.

#164 Trouble

Trouble

• Members

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:28 PM

Quick question, I've made to the final dungeon but I can't seem to find the solution to the first puzzle.  Can I get some help?  I know I need to move the statue in order open the way but what item do I use to move it?

Edited by Trouble, 16 January 2017 - 04:53 PM.

#165 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:23 PM

stuck in seline  upper part.

I am in a room with a single red door at the top with a fire above it and rocks falling from above. 

I tried everything in my inventory and cant get it to open. I even tried pushing the rocks against the door with the shield and the l3 bracelet. 

I tried the bora too, it killed the rocks but the door still didn't open.

Must be missing something.

Spoiler

Quick question, I've made to the final dungeon but I can't seem to find the solution to the first puzzle.  Can I get some help?  I know I need to move the statue in order open the way but what item do I use to move it?

Spoiler

Edited by Dimentio, 16 January 2017 - 05:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users